IGNORED

Beckford

Sarcasm I take it?

Gently irony :lol: .

Could be another Brett Angell. Could be another Marcus Bent, don't have much more hope than that....but as people have said he won't be on huge money and if he flops we can get a few quid back on him.

Whoopee (in the same tone of voice as Mark's exclamation).

jermaiiiiiiiiine beckfooooooord

Thats the chant we had for him. very original dont you think?

Also

Jermaine Beckford....scored a fucking great goal..in a scum shit hole...in a scum shit hole. (repeat)

Anyway, wish him all the best at you guys, will be interesting to see how he does.

I've only seen about 5mins of him playing, so I will reserve judgment until the season after next..

I must say the Leeds fans comments on the SSN article are a tribute to them, appreciative and well wishing.. nice to see.

Is it just me or does his neck seem disproportionately long in this picture on the OS? just camera funkery like some of Distin's images?

efc__1275305628_baeckford3.jpg

Edited by inertia8

I hope he's not given the number 9!

im with you on this mark, im way too fussy with numbers (love donovan hated seeing him as number 9) give him a squad number, if he bags in 15 plus next year give him the number 9, but i'll reserve judgement for now.

Cheers bruvs

if you are JB himself, what did you study at Leeds uni?

Edited by StevO

What I do like about Beckford is that he's a cocky bastard and he's got great belief in his ability, and we could do with players who believe in themselves when they come up against the best because too many times as a side we bottle it when it really matters.

He's a blue now and I'll back him.

The end of James Vaughan's Everton career?

Probably, as much as I hate to say it. The lad can't seem to string 5-6 games together. If he sell him for a couple of million and have Beckford replace him on the bench, I think that's a good bit of business by Moyes

Edited by Sheeeeeedy

Jermaine Beckford is not as good as James Beattie and we all know that Beattie was shown the exit door by David Moyes at Goodison

Beattie was shown the exit door as he didn't perform for us. Nobody can say whether Beckford will or won't till he's given a chance.