IGNORED

Heitinga To Man City

Translation of article: I'm Dutch btw.

John Heitinga is attracting interest from Manchester City.

''Offcourse I hear about some interest left and right but nothing is very serious at the moment''

The former ajax player is looking forward to act at top level

''City have got ambition and I'm open to a bigger club. I still have a 4 year contract with Everton and no release clause, so my focus now is on Everton. I'm really enjoying my time there.''

SSN Article

To be honest, I'm only a little concerned now, seems like he will honour his contract, but who knows if Man City come in with the $$$??

Would we be prepared to sell for say $20m if City are stupid enough to put such an amount on the table?? Given we bought him for, what was it $5-6m, would it not be a cracking return on investment?

My fear is that we've found a rough gem and somehow got him well below odds, whereas with Fellaini it looked the opposite... TBH I'd rather keep him as I think he will make a strong heart of defense and that's what we need if we're going to shut the door and challenge for a top 4 spot.

SSN Article

Would we be prepared to sell for say $20m if City are stupid enough to put such an amount on the table?? Given we bought him for, what was it $5-6m, would it not be a cracking return on investment?

I've got a crazy idea; lets tell the pricks to stick their money up their arse and build a side capable of shitting on everyone in this league, rather than break it down each summer just to make a quick return.

Don't see it happening. City will want a bigger name, Moyes won't want to sell and Heitinga is happy here.

A nothing story. Of course Heitinga is open to a move to another club, he's only been here a season! Any player is open for a move to a club with more means who would be willing to give them a bigger paycheck. It's not like this is Cahill talking here folks.

Complete overreaction by many here and I'm sure those Shitteh fans are getting a kick out of it.