IGNORED

What Were You Doing Five Minutes Ago?

dark

Life in Portugal is good! :lol:

Not for long. I've just left an anonymous tip with the Portuguese police that there's underage drinking going on and they're on their way round.

In five minutes time you'll be handcuffed in the back of a van and in five hours you'll be sharing a cell with a drunken seventeen stone sodomite called Joaquim :lol: .

Well they do say life goes full-circle. I mean, you started off life in nappies, so it was always likely you'd end it in nappies too ;).

:shaking fist:

Babysitting grandaughter for a week.....am currently watching "In the Night Garden" starring Igglepiggle, Upsy Daisy and some pontipines. Deeply moving if I'm honest.

stayin at a mates house in Shef, just polished off my ninth tin of Gaymers Pear cider....

Cider is made from apples.

The equivalent alcoholic drink made from pears is called perry.

"Pear cider" is one of the many things in life that unaccountably make me incredibly angry :angry: .

Do I need help :unsure: ?

Edit: I'm not blaming you for this ten :lol: .

"Pear cider" is one of the many things in life that unaccountably make me incredibly angry :angry: .

strawberry beer annoys the piss out of me...not sure why :lol:

Was gonna say lol i didnt invent it:! well ive just got outta the taxi n gone straight for my sleeping bag (how lame does that sound) n ready for the day sessions to commence tomorrow :) btw, if people wanna know why i drink 'perry' (for you mikey), its because larger tastes of shite n im sure most people kid themselves. horrible gassy plop!

[quote name='DonKey' timestam

Falling down the stairs! :doh:

funny you say that, ive just seen a girl faceplant down 8 steps from the O2 academy, nasty! thing that windz me up is that people just stare instead of helpin!? i ran 40yards n got there first, friends eh? luckily, she was ok, just a scraped knee.

funny you say that, ive just seen a girl faceplant down 8 steps from the O2 academy, nasty! thing that windz me up is that people just stare instead of helpin!? i ran 40yards n got there first, friends eh? luckily, she was ok, just a scraped knee.

Did that happen to be because she was a looker or just because you're a helpful soul? :P

Playing Fifa10 ManShitty v Everton, 34th game of first season, in 6th place and chance of reaching 4th, first time I stepped up to world class mode... up 1-2 with 10mins to spare, fucker chipped my howard to equalise.. I then managed to give away a free kick by passing the ball and kicking the opposition, of course the free kick goes in.. 3-2.. nearly threw the controller through the TV... I walked away and it's still playing the highlights in the next room.. fuckin shits me sometimes that game, I don't have the skills.