IGNORED

What Were You Doing Five Minutes Ago?

dark

Where's home for you actually? Geneva, Barcelona, UK, .. US?

a very good question mate! the "base" (where the wife and my guitars are) is Geneva, im working in Barcelona, my contract is in Holland, im from the wirral near Liverpool and the wifes parents are in Kentucky so we are there for 2 weeks a year too... Confused yet? Just found out that i will be in Hungary next year instead of Barcelona!

Playing Fifa10, Finished off Bolton 0-1 away.. I ended up finishing 6th in my first season (from my earlier post) and then lost the first 2 games of the next season.. FIRED!

So I started again the other night, changed the halves to 6mins, still on WC... world of difference might go to the highest difficulty soon... and for some reason the Shite are now hot on my heels, 10games in I'm on 28pts, Shite and Arsenal 25pts.. won't let me take a breather lol. Sold Peanuts and Signed HULK and HAZARD, spent the rest on staff... 2 very good signings indeed!

Arshavin is an amazing signing once you can get the funds to buy him. When I won the league it was purely down to him, fabulous player. Just make sure that you keep the Shite off our tail and we will be fine! :) Do you have Xbox Live mate? Give me a game if you do my gamertag is 'Son Of Apathy'

And my results for those that want them;

A: English Writing

B: English Literature, History, IT, RE (Both me and my girlfriend can't figure out how I got this since I resent the lesson and got a G in my practice test!)

C: Science, PE, Working Life

D: Maths

And then I passed all of my small tests such as Functional Maths & English, which just checks that your all there upstairs :lol:

Congrats on the results mate!

Sorry to say, I'm on PS3, bought it when Bluray players were a bit exy and combined the purchase of the gaming system with the PS3.

Just come back against Blackburn, 2-0 half time to win 2-3, very lucky 87th minute goal thanks to Yak bossing a defender off the ball, breaking away then laying the winner on a plate for Hulk to tap in ;).

The Shite are still on my tail but Arse have fallen 6pts back :)

i cant play xbox live anymore had a falling out with them...bought an xbox that was on ebay said it was new and all that but didn't mention it was flashed! so they thought i was playin copied games cos my console was flashed even though i didn't know and was playin proper games..even had the serial numbers but that wasn't good enough so i told them shove it up their arse..gonna get a PS3 when this dies the death! never buyin a console off ebay again though :angry:

That would cunt me off, having Genuine copies in my hands and them still being fuckers about it.. I tend to trade games in or pick them up on special, play-asia has a lot of bargains, good to join a watchlist/website that lists bargains for gamers... though it can make you buy stuff you never knew you wanted... then you end up looking around say, where'd all this crap come from! :lol:

To finish the watch glass story (because I know how interested everyone is :P and because I have no friends to tell :unsure: ) turns out that to keep the watch genuine I need to have an acrylic glass fitted....because apparently decent watches of its era (1960's) were all fitted with acrylic glass (even Rolex) because it was deemed to be cool and cutting edge.

Older ones were glass....newer ones are sapphire crystal :) .

So it's going to cost me a tenner :lol: .

marcopaulo - out of interest do you have the ebay listing url of your xbox? I'm curious to see what hint if any was given that it was flashed.

dont think so mate sorry it was on my dads account that he doesn't have anymore..will have a dig about and try and find a similar one..there was no indication it was flashed or i wouldnt have got it as i never intended to use it

• 2 weeks later...

Manual labour in the garden, moving trees from pots to ground, so I had to dig three big holes 2 ft deep (OK for about sixteen inches but then really heavy clay). Did that, moved the trees then bashing in a final stake with a 3lb lump hammer I missed and hit my left knuckle. Said a few words, hand swollen right up but nothing broken I don't think because I can still move my fingers. Consoled myself by picking a raspberry on the way back to the house and got stung by a bee who was sat underneath it. Had to pull the thing off my finger....so that's swollen up now too :( . I hate gardening.

Booking a hotel for Christmas.....been threatening to do it for years (to escape the chaos) and we've finally done it :) .

Travelodge winter sale...three nights at £9 each. Bargain.

Manual labour in the garden, moving trees from pots to ground, so I had to dig three big holes 2 ft deep (OK for about sixteen inches but then really heavy clay). Did that, moved the trees then bashing in a final stake with a 3lb lump hammer I missed and hit my left knuckle. Said a few words, hand swollen right up but nothing broken I don't think because I can still move my fingers. Consoled myself by picking a raspberry on the way back to the house and got stung by a bee who was sat underneath it. Had to pull the thing off my finger....so that's swollen up now too :( . I hate gardening.

sounds like some twisted karma Mike!