IGNORED

What Were You Doing Five Minutes Ago?

dark

Was looking for the glass which has fallen off my watch somewhere....can't find it :( . Luckily not damaged the hands because it's quite an expensive one.

Now going to the airport to meet my daughter coming back from holiday.

That 1-0 loss to Villa was just a bad dream right :mellow: ?

:lol:

You guys can cut real deep at times! And I actually passed them all, which judging from my performance on here is rather strange! (A in English) So now I'm off to animal college to become a vet - happy days.

And Mafia 2 is awesome, there are loads of things to do and the missions are just as good as the first. I've only played it for a few hours so will tell more when I can. The obvious plus for the game is that there are 50 Playboy magazines to collect ;)

:lol:

You guys can cut real deep at times! And I actually passed them all, which judging from my performance on here is rather strange! (A in English) So now I'm off to animal college to become a vet - happy days

Jeez.....never been so grateful to be a human :lol: .

Congrats though dark....well done.

Am I right in thinking it takes longer to train to be a vet than it does to be a doctor?

Hell of a commitment but good luck with it.

Thanks to the two of you ^

And it does Mike. With humans you can't put them down as such, whereas with animals you do. And seeing as all humans are the same there isn't as much to learn than with the whole animal kingdom so yeah, I've got to do 7 years at University after my 2 years at college :) I'm looking forward to it though, hopefully it will all be worthwhile.

Your only old if you feel it yourself :) thanks mate.

at the moment mate, im working 60h weeks, 2 flights in each one, the wife is stuck at home and im stuck with a bunch of lazy spanish fucks who wont/dont do as theyre told. Shite day to be honest and im not in a good mood, but my drink just arrived so things are looking up! But i still feel as if those 10 years disappeared.

How did ya get on in the rest of the results? I remember getting 1xB, 9xC and 1xE (music, teacher left in the final year and was never replaced - go figure!).

Edited by galacticaracnid