IGNORED

Newcastle United (Home)

dark

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have never been a "Moyes basher" but by fuck I am pissed off with his line-up for this game!

He needs to take either Distin or Heitinga off, drop Felli to def mid, bring Coleman on to the right and then either stick Ossie alongside Arteta, or sub him or Beckford with the Yak.

As pointed out above though, it won't fucking happen....................... mad.gif

my faith in bily is that he has a knack to score wonder goals and when all we need is one goal to save a point, bily is more likely to get it that heitinga, who has been absolute shit this season

Three or four wonder goals separated by enless hours of mediocrity.

(begging him to make me look foolish....please Bily :( )

moyes gets 5 more games for me. I'm generally a huge fan, but playing shit tactics like that and using 3 players out of position when all but Cahill are fit is bullshit. I'm fuming mad right now; we should have slaughtered that lot. The players didn't do much to help as they were all (except for Distin, Coleman and Yak) shit, but Moyes takes the blame for that. Fuck.

Awful.

How many times did Distin hit it long looking for a Fellaini flick on? It's just piss poor football, and it didn't get us anywhere. Either Distin decided to do that on his own, rather than playing it out to the midfield, or Moyes told him to. I'm starting to think it must be the second.

shocking result from a shocking performance, moyes is really pissing me off this season with his selection choices, why oh why does he insist on playing fellaini, heitinga and osman out of position, play them where they are meant to play or dont play them at all!

arteta has been pretty poor this season and contnued it again today, seems to be a lot slower this year and definitely need to stop him from taking the set pieces as well.

think we had around 7 shots today....at home....against newcastle....with their second choice goalkeeper playing, thats just piss poor

I am Moyes biggest fan but even I am getting well cheesed with his Walter Smith esque reliance on certain players and lack of risk taking. He must be under pressure now, he has no excuses this season and our start has been absolutely abysmal. If I was chairman I'd seriously consider sacking him at the moment as we look like we don't have a clue. The team selection was appalling, once again he doesn't drop anyone, even though Distin was an absolute joke last week, even though Hibbert gets subbed every match for Coleman, even though Beckford is less effective than a cone would be, they all keep getting played. Yak has more talent in his bum cheeks than Beckford has in is his whole body. Heitinga looks a bit of an uninterested joke, he is not a defensive midfielder - FELLAINI IS! Fellaini is not an attacking midfielder, Arteta is far better suited to the role. Let Arteta get forward and in and around the box and let Fellaini sit back and put Heitinga in defence. We NEVER keep a clean sheet with Distin in the team, it may have not been his fault today but the fact remains that when he plays we always let in goals. Yobo was a far better defender and Heitinga is easily superior.

We don't have any balance, we don't look interested in getting men into the box and it's all so safe safe negative rubbish. I have to seriously wonder what we work on all week as tactically we're inept. Our season is nearly over after 5 games and we have the strongest squad we have had in a long long time. NOT GOOD ENOUGH. Get Neville back in, he may not be that good but at least he has some pride and will give it a go. How we missed Cahill today, someone with passion and will to win.

I can't see where our first win is coming from, unless he changes the team around and actually let's players play in their best positions we're screwed. Oh and I have no idea why people still have faith in Bily, seriously, apart from score a couple of wonder goals he has - so far - been one of the worst signings off all time.

Arteta needs to be pushed forward, he is our best and most creative player, so far this season he is just sitting around the halfway line playing passes sideways - a waste.

Edited by carlmc25

moyes gets 5 more games for me. I'm generally a huge fan, but playing shit tactics like that and using 3 players out of position when all but Cahill are fit is bullshit. I'm fuming mad right now; we should have slaughtered that lot. The players didn't do much to help as they were all (except for Distin, Coleman and Yak) shit, but Moyes takes the blame for that. Fuck.

That was woeful,Moyes is leaving himself open to being slaughtered with that set up.

I really hope that was a blip from Arteta but to my mind he hasnt done it yet this season,

hope that new fat contract means he hasnt taken his eye off the ball.

Maybe bar Fellaini no one outta the starting 11 seemed too bothered about the way the game

was going,nobody busting a gut,nobody shouting and roaring,nobody taking the game by the scruff of

the neck and shaking it into life,nobody keeping the ball on the ground and playing some football,

oh and nobody on the sideline doing a thing about it.

We played well agaist united in spirts but what people don't seem to have concluded from that game is we conceded 3 at home and were very lucky to get a draw. In reality we could have had 1 point fro 5 games and could not complain. Saying we deserve more from games is ok once or twice bu we are now 5 games in and have two points. The obvious problem is we can't fucking score saha is a cunt and has had 6 decent months in 2 and a bit years. Atleast Yak has done a full season. Get Yak in the team get him match fit and stop cocking about with saha who is obviously not iterested in the club and beckfors who will nevr be up to it.

My biggest frustration with moyes has always been he can't see the bleeding obvious. Coleman (although raw) is a much better option than hibbert. Yak is a confidence player and needs to get match fit and get match sharp. Saha can stay injured it would be better for everton. Jonny is a quality CB so play him there or bench him.

RANT OVER

Heitinga looks a bit of an uninterested joke, he is not a defensive midfielder - FELLAINI IS! Fellaini is not an attacking midfielder, Arteta is far better suited to the role. Let Arteta get forward and in and around the box and let Fellaini sit back and put Heitinga in defence.

Totally agree and I don't see why everyone but Moyes seems to be able to see it. We have got midfield players that can play the ball, but they're all lopsided and in any case bypassed by our goalkeeper and centre backs constantly hitting it long looking for flick ons. I would rather stick Arteta out on the right again than having him playing in this deep role.

My MOTM today was Distin.. which really surprises me or shows just how bad the rest were. Coleman and Yak get mentions too... was happy with Hibbo and couldn't believe he was subbed and Johnny and Felli left on..

Can't believe Felli missed that final chance, though then again I can..

TBH I can't see us winning at Fulham but I'll keep optimistic!

I agree he was decent defensively but I cannot forgive him for the constant long balls wasting possession.

Yeah, I don't get why Distin chose to play long balls either, we were ripping them apart with our fantastic possession based football. By the way, according to Guardian statistics Distin only gave 5 wrong passes of which only 1 was a long ball.

Yeah, I don't get why Distin chose to play long balls either, we were ripping them apart with our fantastic possession based football. By the way, according to Guardian statistics Distin only gave 5 wrong passes of which only 1 was a long ball.

You can't rely on statistics like that to judge it. If you hit a long ball and your player gets a flick on that will be considered a pass completed. The problem is it got us nowhere as Newcastle were generally able to get back possession straight after the flick ons. That was the problem.