IGNORED

Newcastle United (Home)

dark

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IMO that is a shit team and shows he learnt fuck all from our last game... Moyes really winds me up sometimes! Hopefully he will at least play Fellaini deeper alongside heitinga (two dm's at home against a promoted team?! Shocking...) and let Arteta wander.

We will still have Osman on the right, Heitinga in midfield and probably Felli out of position. I am expecting a big performance from Distin, very much last chance saloon for me. He shouldnt have too much trouble from the movement of Carroll and due to his size and strength he should be able to deal with him phsyically, but that should have been the same with carew against Villa and he riped him a new one that game so we shall see!

I really don't understand how Osman has proved this year that he should be playing there. IMO Him and bily have been our worse players.

We are shocking but thats what you get when you pick that sort of team selection.

Beckford isnt getting much service but there are couple of times when he should have done much better with his control. Not the worst on the pitch though...

Just seen Heitinga wandering all over the place, nowhere near where he should be... complete lack of discipline.

What a load of fucking shite... an absolute fucking joke.

Get Yakubu on, Get coleman on and get one of Billy/gueye on and lets get at Newcastle. Distin, Beckford and Osman can come off and lets get some balance to the team and start playing football. We have been terrible and as far as Im concerned Moyes is to blame!

What a load of fucking shite... an absolute fucking joke.

Get Yakubu on, Get coleman on and get one of Billy/gueye on and lets get at Newcastle. Distin, Beckford and Osman can come off and lets get some balance to the team and start playing football. We have been terrible and as far as Im concerned Moyes is to blame!

my thoughts exactly. why can't moyes see this? is he too stupid or too proud?