IGNORED

Brentford (Away)

MikeO

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Everton lose penalties, what a shocker. Do we ever win them? Oh well, hopefully we may finally see a reaction from the players now. Moyes job must now be seriously under pressure. I don't care what anyone says, I'm his biggest fan but his cup record is about as bad as anyone's in the premier league especially considering how long he's been in the job and our league season is seriously in danger of imploding before it's even begun.

Everton lose penalties, what a shocker. Do we ever win them? Oh well, hopefully we may finally see a reaction from the players now. Moyes job must now be seriously under pressure. I don't care what anyone says, I'm his biggest fan but his cup record is about as bad as anyone's in the premier league especially considering how long he's been in the job and our league season is seriously in danger of imploding before it's even begun.

TOO FUCKIN LATE MATE!! NEWCASTLE WAS BAD ENOUGH THIS IS FUCKIN DISGRACEFUL!!

it depresses me Romey, every time I see our players giving it loads in the papers before the match I can pretty much guarantee we'll be rubbish. We need to shut and get our heads down and grind out some results.

I'm with you 100% there. I get so annoyed by some of the articles that appear before games - "our season starts now" - well, no, the season started in August boys, "we'll put it right" - then turn in shite performances, "we're determined to get to Wembley" - and then go out with a whimper.

Shut the fuck up and play some football and win some games FFS! Games aren't won with words, they're won with effort and determination on the pitch.

That he does, but Coleman is already a better attacking defender than Baines so potentially, he's going to be some player. The fact is, we never keep a clean sheet with Distin in the team, before he was playing we were ok - whether it be Yobo/Jags, Lescott/Jags we were solid, with Distin we look ropey. Every time Villa attacked he panicked getting totally roasted by the paceless Carew on several occasions, and Berbatov absolutely humiliated him. Heitinga (unless he is causing problems in the background) needs to be back there, for his range of passing as well as his leadership and strength.

Totally agree, even if slightly off topic!

We are not this bad, I mean obviously we are but the players we have are not this bad. I think Moyes may of lost thw dressing room, I just wonder if the players are playing to get rid of him. We know hes from the I'm right everyone else is wrong school, and his training regime is "old school" and the players may be voting with their feet.

Who knows, I'm just angry, fed up and above all dissapointed in my team

Im pissed of to fuck! although i blame the board ultimately for not spending a penny for two seasons i cant let davey off for playing negative,safe,options. The biggest is the waste of money and the insistance of playing Dystin. He and Jags are not good enough Johnny could organise a defence. Jags cant!

no one can organise anything in that team, arteta never opens his mouth since he has been captain there all scared of giving someone a telling off

Christ, that was a piss poor performance, Felliani was basically playing with a cob-on in extra time from what i listened too and how can we still allow Arteta to take set peices? its beyond me. Fulham away next, (when was the last time we won at Fulham?) then Birmingham, (there defense is looking great and we couldnt score in a brothel), then the Derby.... i dont know what too say to be honest :mellow:

Don't know what to say really, I'm a bit stunned by the whole situation. What has happened to our team? I just can't believe that we're going into October and the only win we've got so far this season was at home to Huddersfield. I was worried about this game, cos we always do shit away to lower league teams in the cups. Obviously didn't watch any of the game, and I only had one ear on the radio comm. so I'm not going to point the finger at anybody, but surely the management staff have got to hold their hands up and start admitting some of their mistakes. Even if certain players are not performing, or pulling their weight, it's got to be down to the management to put that right - get players in the right frame of mind, and playing tot he best of their ability - perhaps by dropping certain players, or perhaps by playing players in their best positions.

What makes me sick is that Moyes said time and again over the summer, this is his best squad, we've got no injuries, and he doesn't need to bring anyone else in. The fact is we still don't have a right side, we have no pace in our team, we still have no quality in-form striker, and whereas we struggle to put the ball in the oppositions net, we seem to be letting other teams do it to us for fun.

I truly believe that the reason that we had such a good run of form earlier this year was because we had Donovan on the right, we truly looked an immense team then: well balanced, with a bit of pace. I'm not saying we should be signing Donovan, I'm just trying to point out that when we had that kind of player in the squad, we were a much better team.

I honestly can't see us winning anything in the near future, for all the hype, we're still a very inconsistent and fragile team, that doesn't know how to win games, especially the hard games and the games that really count. Teams like Chelsea, Manu etc, have built their success on being ruthless at both ends and being able to finish games off. We very rarely look like a team that can do any of that.

I think Moyes will go, the players are not playing and thats due to the manager. It wont be Hughes my money is on O'niel, free and although a 24 crt wanker he does play good football.

Are you taking the piss?

Firstly its only 2 bad performances why would Moyse go

Secondly Oniel has just walked out on Villa because he had no money to take them any further ( still a rich club compared to us)

Are you taking the piss?

Firstly its only 2 bad performances why would Moyse go

Secondly Oniel has just walked out on Villa because he had no money to take them any further ( still a rich club compared to us)

No I'm not taking the piss, Moyes is however with his bizare selection policy's of playing people out of position and sticking with his favourites even when they play poorly. Not to mention his negative approach, poor substitutions and tactics.

He has the best squad we have had in 30 years and we cant beat Brentford or a promoted Newcastle. Disgrace.

Moyes has done so well for this club and turned us around, no doubt, but these failings have been there for a long while, but now at this level with these international players he has reached his limit.

O'niel is out of work and lives for football, so who knows