IGNORED

Brentford (Away)

MikeO

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rubbish

I cant really comment on tonight cos I havent bothered listening but from the comments on here hes been roasted a few times.

He was roasted against Huddersfield and on numerous occassions before that, when was the last time anybody got the better of Baines?

Baines doesn't get roasted often (although it does happen) mainly because he stands off a lot and lets them just cross it (see Man Utd). Baines is no great defender, he's ok and very good going forward.

Baines doesn't get roasted often (although it does happen) mainly because he stands off a lot and lets them just cross it (see Man Utd). Baines is no great defender, he's ok and very good going forward.

Baines is a much better defender than Coleman and is the best LB we have had at the club for as long as I can remember.

Coleman has got great potential but needs to sort out the defensive side of his game.

Bloody pens . Thank fook the Yak is in the shower!

I was doing the MOTM thread and I put Neville second in the list after Mucha....didn't cross my mind that he'd be in midfield :mellow: .

I never thought for a minute he'd be anywhere else. He's desperate for Neville's leadership, Moyes just doesn't seem to understand that Fellaini is rubbish as an attacking midfielder, ok he's good in the air but that's it. He should just screen the defence, full stop. Arteta needs to be moved forward, we need his interplay with Pienaar, Baines, Osman and Yakubu etc around the box.

As much as Moyes is cheesing me off with his selections the teams he is putting out should still be able to win against most teams we've played this season. I wonder if something is wrong in the dressing room like a few years ago as too many players seem well out of form.

Baines is a much better defender than Coleman and is the best LB we have had at the club for as long as I can remember.

Coleman has got great potential but needs to sort out the defensive side of his game.

Bloody pens . Thank fook the Yak is in the shower!

That he does, but Coleman is already a better attacking defender than Baines so potentially, he's going to be some player. The fact is, we never keep a clean sheet with Distin in the team, before he was playing we were ok - whether it be Yobo/Jags, Lescott/Jags we were solid, with Distin we look ropey. Every time Villa attacked he panicked getting totally roasted by the paceless Carew on several occasions, and Berbatov absolutely humiliated him. Heitinga (unless he is causing problems in the background) needs to be back there, for his range of passing as well as his leadership and strength.