IGNORED

Longest Thread For Sport Talk

I've only ever bought one suit in my life (from Next) and worn it three times I think. When I was best man at my brother's wedding, then at my wedding and once when I took my wife for a posh meal somewhere (many years ago :lol:).

yeah I've got a couple suits, basically one for funerals, one for weddings, and the weddings one I use for job interviews too. that's all the use they get. jeans and t shirts work just fine for me.

I own 5 suits, 1 funeral then 4 different colours and styles, nice to have a choice. What makes the races worse is the pervert photographers who go to basically take pictures of girls falling to grab a "upskirt" shot, majority of the time the girls aren't even that drunk, they fall because of the stupid heels they have on and walking about all day on them. Thankfully the other year it was banned to take those sort of photos.

yeah I've got a couple suits, basically one for funerals, one for weddings, and the weddings one I use for job interviews too. that's all the use they get. jeans and t shirts work just fine for me.

I own 5 suits, 1 funeral then 4 different colours and styles, nice to have a choice. What makes the races worse is the pervert photographers who go to basically take pictures of girls falling to grab a "upskirt" shot, majority of the time the girls aren't even that drunk, they fall because of the stupid heels they have on and walking about all day on them. Thankfully the other year it was banned to take those sort of photos.

Don't like this "funeral suit" stuff, think funerals should be a "celebration of the life of" occasion rather than doom and gloom, I did a talk and the reading at my mum's (not wearing black) and it was none of the usual, "yeah though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death" stuff; it was a couple of pages of AA Milne from "Now We Are Six" because that's what she read to us when we were little. Anyone wears black to my funeral I'll come back and haunt them :shaking fist:.

This inbred fuck-pig is pissing off from the UK and is setting up in Saudi.

article-0-0206DDA4000004B0-947_468x312.j

No sadly not gerrard, but waste of skin and all round kopite filth mark clattenburg is to take over howard 'dick head' webbs former job as head of Saudi Arabia's referees.

Good riddance to corrupt scum, I hope he gets found guilty of drinking alcohol, smuggling drugs, or insulting the local laws (better yet all three) out there and never returns.

This inbred fuck-pig is pissing off from the UK and is setting up in Saudi.

article-0-0206DDA4000004B0-947_468x312.j

No sadly not gerrard, but waste of skin and all round kopite filth mark clattenburg is to take over howard 'dick head' webbs former job as head of Saudi Arabia's referees.

Good riddance to corrupt scum, I hope he gets found guilty of drinking alcohol, smuggling drugs, or insulting the local laws (better yet all three) out there and never returns.

Don't sit on the fence -- tell us how you really feel!

They've left it too late imo.

Agreed.

After a decent result last night?! Crazy, ungrateful decision after last year; really hope they go down.

At this point in the season I can't see anyone coming in helping the slide. Think they'll stay up just because the teams below them are slightly worse... well, not sure about that now. I read he lost the dressing room though.

Agreed.

At this point in the season I can't see anyone coming in helping the slide. Think they'll stay up just because the teams below them are slightly worse... well, not sure about that now. I read he lost the dressing room though.

I don't like the bloke but Pearson would probably be the best manager for them in the short term on the basis that he knows many of the players and most of the staff and has kept the them up from a worse position before. Personally I think Rowett would flourish under the right circumstances - I think it's past that though. If the replacement doesn't hit the ground running then the Champions are going down.

He does, I'd still have him as a back up option, plus our defence is much, much better than theirs

I wouldn't be happy buying a cr*p keeper because our "defence is much, much better than theirs". I'd rather have a keeper that could still be brilliant, who has an entirely shite defense in front of him.

Edited by Lowensda

I wouldn't be happy buying a cr*p keeper because our "defence is much, much better than theirs". I'd rather have a keeper that could still be brilliant, who has an entirely shite defense in front of him.

Please tell me who this keeper is, because the only ones I can think of already play for other top teams. Not saying I want Schmichael, I was stating he would be one of the very few who I would possibly take from Leicester. I'm in the Joe Hart Fan Club, that's who I want as our next keeper, however Joel is doing a solid job at the moment so I don't think there is a massive hurry to replace him.

Please tell me who this keeper is, because the only ones I can think of already play for other top teams. Not saying I want Schmichael, I was stating he would be one of the very few who I would possibly take from Leicester. I'm in the Joe Hart Fan Club, that's who I want as our next keeper, however Joel is doing a solid job at the moment so I don't think there is a massive hurry to replace him.

In this league, your assessment is fair. Most positions and GK's are at their respective levels but the notion of buying a keeper because our defense is better than theirs, isn't the best argument to support a decision to purchase a keeper. You (Football club) should be buying keepers on ability not their current defence capability.

Suggestions?

Rulli at Sociedad, defensively they're all over the shop (at the min) but without Rulli they'd be getting mullered every game.

Pickford at Sundrland, don't need to say much more, getting better game by game, with one of the worst teams in the league in front of him.

That's just 2. And I wasn't having a go!