IGNORED

Sunderland (Away)

MikeO

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm glad I'm not the only one who's noticed Arteta is having a shit match (again). Even a lethargic Bilyaletdinov would surely produce more good than a non-plussed Arteta. Personally, I'd bring on Billy and let him play in an attacking midfield role, and push Cahill up along side Saha in a 442. Then bring Gueye on for Pienaar after 60 mins cos he (Peanuts)looks fooked. Also I'd like to see Saha off and Yak on. Maybe also bring Becks on for a good 25-30 mins... wait.. that's four subs!!! shit!

What a load of shite...

Arteta, Heitinga and Saha can all well and truly fuck off. Moyes can also fuck off.

We have Arteta playing deeper than heitinga. Tbh It looks like they dont have a clue as to what role they are meant to be playing and when they should or shouldnt be pressing or when or where they should be getting forward. You cant expect to play your best football if you dont know what your meant to be doing.

Heitinga should be playing purely as a shield to the back four, picking up the ball from the back four and finding simple balls for Arteta, Cahill or the wingers/Fb's.

Arteta should be the one looking to break forward, constantly making himself available to pick up the ball from anyone. Arteta is getting forward at all, maybe the last 2 mins we saw him get a bit higher up the pitch but thats not enough.

Not sure what I can say about saha. He is dropping too deep, alongside Cahill and he should be threatening to run in behind more often. Cahill is again doing the work for the pair of them.

I expect to changes, preferably in personnel (I expect Rodwell on again, which wont solve our problems) but please lets get our mentality and system right. I expect better performances from the three mentioned at the start.