IGNORED

West Bromwich Albion (Home)

adamsmith69

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, thats all I can say. At least I know what its like to follow a team that you have to be devoted to to still watch. I feel as if the Everton players have just gone out there and gone "right guys, in a couple of hours we'll be out of here and having a couple of pints, so lets just get through these 90minutes or so and we're done for the week."

I will give Beckford a wrap though, he had more chances in the last 30 minutes than anyone else the whole entire game. In saying that, every time WBA got near our goal and had a shot on target it went in, every time we got near their goal we either kicked it straight to the keeper, or the Everton players were trying to kick the ball to the top tier, they must have seen a sick kid and wanted him to have a match ball.

Simply have to win as mentioned.

My team would be similar to Matts:

----------Howard

Neville--Jags--Distin--Baines

---------Heitinga

Vic/Seamie--Rodwell/Bily--Pienaar

-------Cahill

--------------Yakubu

I would happily see any one of Rodwell, Bily, Pienaar or Cahill play in the two more attacking roles in the midfield. I would be most tempted to keep Cahill as the most further forward because he has been doing well.

I would definitely sub Saha and Arteta. Although if Arteta was played in a more attacking role then I would keep him there but dropping him wouldnt be a bad thing IMO.

We have the quality to beat West Brom, but the can also score goals and play well. If Yakubu starts we win, if Saha starts we lose.

Thank fuck the Yak started !