IGNORED

Chang Deal Extended?

Louis

No details on finances, does anybody have any ideas?

Clearly states it in the article...

"จึงใคร่ขอเรียนเชิญท่านสื่อมวลชนเข้าร่วมงานดังกล่าว ตามวันและเวลาข้างต้น ผู้บริหารบริษัทไทยเบฟเวอเรจ มาร์เก็ตติ้ง จำกัด (มหาชน) หวังเป็นอย่างยิ่งว่าจะได้รับความร่วมมือจากท่านสื่อมวลชนเป็นอย่างดีเหมือนเช่นที่ผ่านมา และขอขอบคุณมา ณ โอกาสนี้ด้วย

อนึ่ง ในการประสานงานกับสื่อมวลชนครั้งนี้ บริษัท ไทยเบฟเวอเรจ มาร์เก็ตติ้ง จำกัด (มหาชน) ได้มอบหมายให้บริษัท อินทิเกรเต็ด คอมมูนิเคชั่น จำกัด เป็นผู้ดำเนินการ หากท่านสื่อมวลชนต้องการ รายละเอียดเพิ่มเติม กรุณาติดต่อคุณอุษณีย์ ถาวรกาญจน์ หรือคุณวันวิสาข์ วสุกาญจน์โทร."

I disagree with the second para to be honest but overall I think it's fair :unsure: .

Clearly states it in the article...

"จึงใคร่ขอเรียนเชิญท่านสื่อมวลชนเข้าร่วมงานดังกล่าว ตามวันและเวลาข้างต้น ผู้บริหารบริษัทไทยเบฟเวอเรจ มาร์เก็ตติ้ง จำกัด (มหาชน) หวังเป็นอย่างยิ่งว่าจะได้รับความร่วมมือจากท่านสื่อมวลชนเป็นอย่างดีเหมือนเช่นที่ผ่านมา และขอขอบคุณมา ณ โอกาสนี้ด้วย

อนึ่ง ในการประสานงานกับสื่อมวลชนครั้งนี้ บริษัท ไทยเบฟเวอเรจ มาร์เก็ตติ้ง จำกัด (มหาชน) ได้มอบหมายให้บริษัท อินทิเกรเต็ด คอมมูนิเคชั่น จำกัด เป็นผู้ดำเนินการ หากท่านสื่อมวลชนต้องการ รายละเอียดเพิ่มเติม กรุณาติดต่อคุณอุษณีย์ ถาวรกาญจน์ หรือคุณวันวิสาข์ วสุกาญจน์โทร."

I disagree with the second para to be honest but overall I think it's fair :unsure: .

It says something about Gandolf getting Frodo to help him with his ring .... or something like that anyway. Lack of bog roll or .... Well I am not sure as I get a bit stuck on that bit.

Does any one a table of club sponsorship revenue i am sure i have seen it on here before but cant find it?

premier-league-shirt-sponsors.jpg

A bit old, of course, doesn't have this latest deal on it, so you need to add 400,000 to our deal. Still pretty shit though in comparison with other clubs, especially (expect for this year of course)when we've been playing regularly in Europe.

I would have thought we'd be worth at least an extra million a year. At least parity with teams like Fulham and Villa. (FFS, we're on a par with Newcastle, who were playing in the championship last year). 3mil a year, theoretically, in the transfer kitty each year, is something, but what that fuck can you buy for 3 million these days!

"The contract boasts increased terms that could see the Club net more than £12m between now and the end of the 2013/2014 season..."

So not £4m a year then....£12m in three and a half seasons...just short of £3.5m pa.

In other words, just like we thought, it's shite.

Edited by Romey 1878

Interested to read in Greg O'Keefe blog:

Thursday November 25, 2010 1:43 Adam Smith

1:44 Greg O'Keeffe: I think we've done really well. There;'s a worldwide recession. Please don't compare with Spurs - Champions' League exposure skews the equation completely, as does being in the capital.

43% actually, which isn't quite 100% :mellow: .

Percentage increase = (increased figure - original figure) / original figure

percentage increase to get from 2.6m old deal to 3.2m = 23.1% (club quote 25%)

percentage increase to get from 2.6m old deal to 5m (villa) = 92.31%

maybe I wasn't clear in explaining my thinking.

Regardless, still not pleased with the new deal, factor in inflation (from first day of previous deal to the end of new deal) then really is it a great deal? We ain't making strides guys.

To further validate that this deal ain't great, inflation from 2003 is showing as 20%. So in effect as a rough calculation if you were to take inflation out of it, we have pretty much ended up on the same deal. In line with increased sales shirts with kitbag I would say this deal is a coup for Chang and another mess up by our lot.

Edited by Hafnia2