IGNORED

Man City (Away)

Matt

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

jags hurt himself when he stretched for the ball i think after it came off the post

2137: Man City could not have got any closer to levelling. A ball over the top finds Mario Balotelli in space and he races through, clipping the ball over the advancing Tim Howard. It rolls agonisingly against the post and comes back towards Balotelli - but Howard superbly stops him from shooting before pulling off a wonderful save to deny Carlos Tevez as the Argentine followed up. Brilliant goalkeeping.

when the ball came back jags was goin after it and it span back past him after hittin the post..presume that's when he got hurt

Edited by marcopaulo

That was a real team performance. I'm not even going to talk about the tactics or substitutions. All I'll say is that, to a man, those players out there played their hearts out for the fans. You could see it from how they threw their bodies at every shot and you could see it in every crunching tackle they made. But most tellingly, you could see it from their reaction at the end. Immense.

After the 20 minute mark that was probably one of the most one sided football matches I've seen.......but 3 points is nice.

Victor needs a kick up the arse, pretty sure he'll get one!

Well we didn't dominate, we weren't pretty, but we beat a team full of over paid footballers.City have bought some bloody good players, but they couldn't beat the likes of Osman, Rodwell, Coleman, Anichebe and Hibert....all through the youth team, well except Coleman.

Howard was brilliant and the defence were great, special mention for Distin.

Get a win away at Birmingham and this will look brighter.

Well done Everton :)