IGNORED

Man City (Away)

Matt

Might as well get this started, though no "ask the enemy" again this week due to travel plans again. Anyway, seeing as we only seem to perform when were the underdogs, im going with a 2-0 win. All depends on whether Saha starts of course. Hopefully we will go out with an attacking formation and play like we have nothing to lose.

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope we'll win.. I'm a sucker for punishment so I'll get up earlier in the morning to watch this one... mind you it's at 7am so not like those bastard 5am games, where you can't really sneak in a couple more hours sleep afterwards... nor the 2-3-4am games where you stay away until the game in case you sleep through the alarm...

I'm going 2-1 to us.. Cahill and Saha, Silva for them with a curler.

Top news gents!

Lawro has backed us to lose 2-0. I smell another City scalp. On a related note I nicked this quote from the nob, probably the brightest thing he's said since the last time he mentioned Wigan alongside Jekyll and Hyde.

"They are a good side which is lacking a striker - if you put Louis Saha, Yakubu, Victor Anchibe and Jermaine Beckford in a blender then you would have a real top player."

And for Pete's sake Moyes, start Yakubu, just do it. How bad can it really be?

Moyes will either play unfit players or someone out of position rather than start Gueye...

Just a wild prediction ;)

Jo scored for them tonight....likely to keep his place for Monday I'd have thought. Interesting.

Was a good finish!

Feeling much better today, maybe another late fitness test on monday...

Fingers crossed ey?

Did you see this halfway down the article .......

"James Vaughan, who has returned to the club following a three-month loan spell at Crystal Palace, is a major doubt.

Moyes added: “Vaughan came off injured in his last game for Palace having gone over on his ankle. He has gone for a scan and has not trained since he has been back so I couldn’t say if he is going to be fit and available".

We must have the most unfit strike force in all of the leagues, its time to ship them all out and bring a couple in who can actually play 3 games in a row.

I just discovered what has put EFC deep in debt ....... Its the fooking medical bills. :angry:

Please be called off, please be called off, please be called off!

Why :huh: ?

Got to play them some time and they've just played in Europe (and had to stay an extra night due to plane trouble). If it's postponed it'll probably be re-scheduled for Jan when TC's off so we'll be doing well to get nil :unsure: .

Hope it goes ahead. Have a good feeling.

Why :huh: ?

Got to play them some time and they've just played in Europe (and had to stay an extra night due to plane trouble). If it's postponed it'll probably be re-scheduled for Jan when TC's off so we'll be doing well to get nil :unsure: .

Hope it goes ahead. Have a good feeling.

I'd rather play them when we're in form.