IGNORED

Man City (Away)

Matt

fuck me...this has made my christmas! i hope every one of those 'bitter woodworm never seen before they signed robinho and got millions of pounds to spend' so called fans have a shit holiday! merry cuntin christmas roberto and your little snood army! maybe if they actually grew some bollocks and didnt wear a fuckin scarf all the fuckin time they might actually be able to beat us! what a wanker

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Worthy praise due to everyone last night. A fine, resilient performance full of grit and determination, which for the attention of City fans, you can't buy. It may not have been pretty but I would have taken that result at the start of the game. Whether we would have played more attacking if we hadn't scored the two early goals, both of which where well crafted, is irrelevant. Worthy praise also to the fantastice support we had last night, granted Manchester is only 35 miles or so down the road but a great effort made by all who got there in this weather, which was acknowledged by all the players at the end. As most have already indicated the acid test is on Boxing Day where we have to take the confidence of yesterdays victory and use it as a springboard to move up the league. Onwards and upwards. :)

the fans on their forums mustn't go the game. i got the bus in to manchester city centre after the game, and all there fans were moaning that the last 3 games we've beat them with the same tactics yet their manager didn't change his tactics. Heard one of them say "... and thats why we'll never win the league" i was in shock at listening to city fans with brains.

the fans on their forums mustn't go the game. i got the bus in to manchester city centre after the game, and all there fans were moaning that the last 3 games we've beat them with the same tactics yet their manager didn't change his tactics. Heard one of them say "... and thats why we'll never win the league" i was in shock at listening to city fans with brains.

i'd believe you more if you said you saw a dragon shittin skittles

Guys cant help but feel that u lot are never satisfied on here!! Have u not seen what we've been subjected to recently?? A home drubbing to West Brom and an absolutelyt awful draw @ Goodison to a toothless Wigan who have been more perforations that a Tetley teabag yet still we came away thankful for a point after hanging on in the last 20mins or more?!!

Last night was poles apart..... back to basics, quality counterattacking display and then closing out the game and really not giving a world XI too much of a sniff at the other end!! I understand we rode our luck a little but every man stood up to be counted, nobody shied away from the battle and in Baines and Cahill we had two absolute stand out outfield performers oozing with class and quality!!! To look at the player analysis from Romey, not for the 1st time it must be said.....I find myself asking.......maybe I was watching a different game!! Vic, Ossie, Rodders, Felli all played their part despite not having played all that much these last few weeks!! Im optimistic we can turn the corner.....A bit of recognition I think is the least the lads deserved!!

I have to agree with you I thought Romeys assesment was very harsh.

For a start I very much doubt it was a tactic for us to defend so deeply, you have to give City credit for the way they moved the ball around and pushed us back.

Neville was inspirational last night, he never stopped talking and gave 110% and got stuck into Ballotelli on several accasions and the way he wound the City fans up after the final whistle was worth the entrance fee alone.

I also thought Felli did well sitting in front of the back four, he probably did go a little quiet for a while after his booking but he certainly put a shift in last night

I thought Vic was distinctly average, which is 100% better than Yak or Saha this season, and he was unlucky to be sent off.

I have also got to mention Billy, I couldnt believe my eyes when he chased all the way back to disposses Tevez and then a great run when Toure was sent off for tripping him

All in all a great result I just hope Jasgs' injury isnt too bad

"Our club will probably do nothing about it because the FA are as corrupt as Fifa, this show respect for referee's campaign is a complete joke as we are just allowing referee's to walk over us and get away with anything and everything.

I have replayed the full 90 odd minutes of the game versus Everton and there is clear video evidence of Everton fielding 11 goalkeepers and a referee as corrupt as a leaking battery.

Hold your heads high City fans because there is nothing to feel down for, our players maybe guilty of an extremely poor first half handing two goals on a golden plate for Everton but they tried and tried their best to come back.

Sure we did not deserve to lose and Everton robbed us in broad daylight but that is whats wrong with parts of Great Britain highlighting Everton itself and all we can do is move on.

On the up side they gain nothing more than three points from it, we can only hope they get caught in a relegation fight for their lower than despicable team of Thierry Henry's and have a miserable end of year.

Referee Peter Walton has to go down in history as the worst ever Premier League referee after failing to award City rightful penalties, atleast three of the six handballs were as clear as clear glass. Atleast two Everton players should have been sent off, the other being Fellaini when he showed his studs on a City player a second time in the game.

If cheating is what makes them happy then so be it, video footage clearly shows who is right and who was wrong so we will leave it at that."

http://thisisourcitymanchester.blogspot.com/2010/12/cheating-everton-verdict-still-in-top.html

:rofl::rofl: .

It's catching!!! :o

Put that crack pipe down!!!

I think he's shite tbh, City were robbed with that price tag!

I think he certainly has some quality there BUT he just doesnt use it... He seems to be more interested in everything that comes with being a footballer than actually playing the game itself.

Maybe as he matures it will change but whether you can afford to keep hold of him for that long in the hope the penny might drop I dont know...

Edited by Bailey

Well Mourinho said City had overpaid by £25million... he cost £25million :P.

Lol you gotta love Mourinho.

At the end of the day with Balotelli (and many others) if the player hasnt got the right attitude then there is only so far he can go, even if he has the most skill in the world.

If Messi had the attitude of Balotelli he would be half the player.