IGNORED

Owen

http://news.google.co.uk/news/search?aq=f&cf=all&ned=uk&hl=en&q=Everton+OWEN

I personally don't see any harm in him coming on loan for a while. If we can get that spark that he used to have back then he could be a kep player for us for the rest of the season. Everyone says he's useless, unfit, crap ect but he hasn't really had a chance to play first team football for a while. Maybe after a few games he might supprise us and grab himself a few goals.

Edited by EFC247

If we werent going to pay anything I would say yes.

However, looking at the way we set up and play, he wouldnt be suited to us. Beckford plays in a similar fashion and he doesnt get game time and while Cahill is about we only start with one out and out striker.

hi all,

If Owen cannot get a game at United I say give him a try but and it's a big but; can Moyesey try and do something different (like try the very frightening oooooh should we shouldnt we 4-4-2!!)?

Strikers do not get any confidence playing alone up front and we cannot afford a top class striker who is banging in goals for fun!

A better bet would be trying to get hold of someone young and a bit different like Bothroyd and playing him alongside a more experienced striker such as Saha or the Yak...but oh yeah that would be too risky for mr moyes 2 upfront wouldnt it!

Come on Moyesey try Becks and the Yak on sat vs. scunny they are very dodgy at the back . It would be a great chance for Becks at an old haunt!!!

Guest blueboy122

Boothroyd? Id rather die.

I agree with you Romey having seen some of your previous posts, Yakubu is ideal to play as the lone man. However he isnt in with moyes for some reason so who do you think can play the lone front man? Someone like John Carew?

My ears, god damn it, I'm fucking deaf now.

Found a great tool here! Made it this in seconds :) .

"Hi all.

If owen cannot get a game at united.I say give him a try.But the big but is can moyesey try and do something different like try the very frightening oooooh should we shouldnt we 4-4-2!!

Strikers do not get any confidence playing alone up front and we cannot afford a top class striker who is banging in goals for fun!

A better bet would be trying to get hold of someone young and a bit different like bothroyd and playing him with a more experienced striker say saha or the yak...But oh yeah that would be too risky for mr moyes 2 upfront wouldnt it!

Come on moyesey try becks and the yak on sat v scunny they are very dodgy at the back .Would be great chance for becks at an old haunt!!!"

• 4 weeks later...