IGNORED

5 Players Who Need To Go!

SimonButtle

It has seem lately whatever i say it bit harsh on your opinion. Well my wiew is that if he wants to get his career back, he has to go or has to get games, regularly. Hes still young lad and need games to keep hes place in national team and so on. He cant fook up hes career sitting on our bench. If Moyes aint giving him time, whos fault it is? I say Moyes cause there are too many examples of that, when we cant heard even rumours that something is wrong, and just cant get games on belt, not just Mucha. Sit season or 2 on bench and then leave quiet to somewhere. Mucha cant afford that, hes been Slovakian #1 just few season, and he has plenty of his career left.

I agree with you. That bastard David Moyes is destroying Mucha's career by playing a better goalkeeper. We really need to get rid of him.

I agree with you. That bastard David Moyes is destroying Mucha's career by playing a better goalkeeper. We really need to get rid of him.

how do you know that Howard is better than Mucha when we have never really seen him play? Howard is a very good shot stopper, possibly the best in the league from close range, but he does not command his box at times, and often you see/hear him shouting at noone in particular, and he often punches when he should catch.Howards good but he aint that good.

It has seem lately whatever i say it bit harsh on your opinion. Well my wiew is that if he wants to get his career back, he has to go or has to get games, regularly. Hes still young lad and need games to keep hes place in national team and so on. He cant fook up hes career sitting on our bench. If Moyes aint giving him time, whos fault it is? I say Moyes cause there are too many examples of that, when we cant heard even rumours that something is wrong, and just cant get games on belt, not just Mucha. Sit season or 2 on bench and then leave quiet to somewhere. Mucha cant afford that, hes been Slovakian #1 just few season, and he has plenty of his career left.

mucha was brought in as a backup..he knew that..moyes made it perfectly clear that was the case when he came! now moyes' fault that mucha accepted to be backup for a year and is now fed up..i agree he does need to play to get better and that isn't gonna happen here but to suggest it is moyes' fault is ridiculous..as mike said it happens with keepers..you are more likely to get a keeper that plays every game in the season and a 2nd that plays none..he knew he was the 2nd..if he's career has stalled it's his own fault at takin the chance of 'possible' premiership football rather than goin to a place to be number 1

how do you know that Howard is better than Mucha when we have never really seen him play? Howard is a very good shot stopper, possibly the best in the league from close range, but he does not command his box at times, and often you see/hear him shouting at noone in particular, and he often punches when he should catch.Howards good but he aint that good.

Howard is proven in this league. Mucha is proven in Poland. I see absolutely no reason at all to swap Howard for someone who most probably was only bought to sit on the bench. That's just how football goes. Every single club in the world has a second keeper who hardly ever plays.

First of all i didnt say we need to get rid of Moyes(i said that in other topic month or 2 ago, when was very frustrated about results, not him), cause he aint playing Mucha. I just said what i were thinking about Muchas situation. We dont need any1 hanging our squad if he dont seriously want to be there. And it would be insane from Mucha to like sitting on bench. He came to us to give Backup at first, secondly giving Howard a challenge. But he hasnt got chance to do that, and no1 cant seriously say Howard havent been errorprone this season, aswell ofc lot of our other players. Whole point was that if he wants to leave, we need to sell him and not just waste rest of his career on our bench.

edit: Yes Howard is proven, but does that mean he has to have secure place until he quits? Usually when first choice is doing a lot of mistakes, some1 else will get a chance. In Everton(under Moyes) Howard plays as long he can walk to the pitch, well thats what it looks like. I like Howard, dont get me wrong, but healthy and fair competition for time on goal will keep every1 sharp.

Edited by LexKing

To be fair I dont think Moyes should be copping much stick for not starting Mucha too often. However, I do think he should have been starting in the cup games. I think its a bit unfair on him to not be good enough to play against the like of Huddersfield and Scunthorpe. Plus it should give Howard a reminder of who else is about.

Howard is a quality keeper and he showed that today. It doesnt mean that he has to play every game though and I would play Mucha against Reading. Goalkeepers need to get some game time as training is nothing like the real thing and if something happened to Howard, Mucha would be very rusty.

To be fair I dont think Moyes should be copping much stick for not starting Mucha too often. However, I do think he should have been starting in the cup games. I think its a bit unfair on him to not be good enough to play against the like of Huddersfield and Scunthorpe. Plus it should give Howard a reminder of who else is about.

Howard is a quality keeper and he showed that today. It doesnt mean that he has to play every game though and I would play Mucha against Reading. Goalkeepers need to get some game time as training is nothing like the real thing and if something happened to Howard, Mucha would be very rusty.

Why would you play Mucha in our biggest game of the season? the Reading match is now our most important match, the FA Cup is the only thing that can redeem our shameful season. Howard will start, definitely unless he's injured.

Why would you play Mucha in our biggest game of the season? the Reading match is now our most important match, the FA Cup is the only thing that can redeem our shameful season. Howard will start, definitely unless he's injured.

Thats a fair point given the circumstances but if I had been the manager he would have played in all the previous cup games including today unless I had deduced that he wasnt good enough.

Thats a fair point given the circumstances but if I had been the manager he would have played in all the previous cup games including today unless I had deduced that he wasnt good enough.

:blink:

On the day he plays one of his finest games for us!!!

:wacko:

or

:wind up:

or

:beer:

Its funny how this topic has now gone for like its a message for Moyes that he should play Mucha :P When it started i were only talking about Mucha and hes career and think hes one of those players we should get sold and get some money. Hes unhappy cause not have games under belt and we always need players with fully committed to our loved blueshirt. Nothing else. I think Mucha is solid keeper who cant sit rest of his career on bench, and thats totally acceptable imo. Like i said, i like Howard and when hes at his best(like yesterday) i just do love him. He has had some huge errors this season and sometimes you could give a benchman a chance to prove does he has it what it takes to be number 1. Competition is a good thing.

I agree 100%

I hate it when we put out weakened sides in Cup competitions, surely the point is to go out and win theses games and the best chance we have of doing that is to field our strongest side

Its not necessarily resting a GK but more along the lines of getting the other keeper some real game time.

If Howard gets injured now for the rest of the season we are relying on a keeper who has never played a competitive game in England.

He has played competitive games in England, he started against Huddersfield and Brentford

he came in to give T-How some competition. He knew when he signed on the dotted line that he wasnt going to be a starter. This whole thing of getting him game time at the expense of Howard doesnt make sense. You need to play regularly to keep up your form, dropping Howard for the cup games means he has less game time and his form could drop. Mucha may be an international but hes not played in the EPL and cup games wont give him the experience needed to improve, theyre too irregular for him to benefit from.

as for the rest of that "article", deadweights?! Neville, Distin, Ossie? Get real. Hibbert is a good back up and is happy in that role.

If, and its a big IF, we get 10m back from Bily then I wouldnt mind him leaving but really I still think he can come good.

Sell - Yobo, Yak, Anichebe, Bily (if the offer is good enough) and maybe Johnny, though I would rather not lose the last 2

Edited by Matt

He has played competitive games in England, he started against Huddersfield and Brentford

Didnt realise that myself, I thought Howard played the lot.

he came in to give T-How some competition. He knew when he signed on the dotted line that he wasnt going to be a starter. This whole thing of getting him game time at the expense of Howard doesnt make sense. You need to play regularly to keep up your form, dropping Howard for the cup games means he has less game time and his form could drop. Mucha may be an international but hes not played in the EPL and cup games wont give him the experience needed to improve, theyre too irregular for him to benefit from.

Having Howard not play for one weekend, or one midweek game will make him lose form also doesnt make that much sense. As DMM post said I didnt realise he had played the early cup games and for me thats what he needs, even if it is going to be a handful of games a season. A GK needs at least some real games to keep him sharp and I guess his international games would count for that (if he even starts for them?).

As Iv said if he plays these smaller games and doesnt look good enough, then I certainly wouldnt be putting him in as we progress through the cup which is maybe what Moyes si thinking. I dont have a problem with that at all.

Didnt realise that myself, I thought Howard played the lot.

Having Howard not play for one weekend, or one midweek game will make him lose form also doesnt make that much sense. As DMM post said I didnt realise he had played the early cup games and for me thats what he needs, even if it is going to be a handful of games a season. A GK needs at least some real games to keep him sharp and I guess his international games would count for that (if he even starts for them?).

As Iv said if he plays these smaller games and doesnt look good enough, then I certainly wouldnt be putting him in as we progress through the cup which is maybe what Moyes si thinking. I dont have a problem with that at all.

I see it the other way, i dont see the benefit of the occasional game for someone and its going to be more detrimental to the regular. He is backup in case Howard is injured. If Howard does get injured he will have plenty of games. He will be just as rusty playing 1 or 2 games compared to not playing at all.

I see it the other way, i dont see the benefit of the occasional game for someone and its going to be more detrimental to the regular. He is backup in case Howard is injured. If Howard does get injured he will have plenty of games. He will be just as rusty playing 1 or 2 games compared to not playing at all.

Put it this way, to the team its going to make very little difference, but to to Mucha himself it will probably make a big diference even if it is only to his state of mind. If he then goes on to play a blinder it should give Howard a kick up the arse that he could have done with in patches at the start of the season.

I see where your coming from but I just disagree.

Put it this way, to the team its going to make very little difference, but to to Mucha himself it will probably make a big diference even if it is only to his state of mind. If he then goes on to play a blinder it should give Howard a kick up the arse that he could have done with in patches at the start of the season.

I see where your coming from but I just disagree.

Fair enough mate, same here :)

I dont agree with selling distin, or billy to be honest... although billy has been slow to start and very frustrating at times he has recently put good performances in and looks better with a run of games... distin has been our best defender apart from baines so selling him would be a joke.

My players to sell would be:

Heitenga - if we could re-coup any money bite their hand off!

Anichebe - lazy, arrogant and shit imo - offer him to championships i would take 2 mill

Arteta - if there was a right offer i would take it, been poor this year, always passing the ball sideways, too negative

osman - i would sell him but only if there was 3-4 million, i like him as a great servant to the club and can fill in now and then but we need pace in wide areas and he aint got it.

Unfortunately here is the ones i think will go:

Moyes

Rodwell

Jags