IGNORED

5 Players Who Need To Go!

SimonButtle

on about distin...

he is prone to make one howler in almost every game

very harsh imo...been a rock for us and has made a couple mistakes recently but certainly not prone to one every game! i wouldn't want rid

don't agree with gettin rid of hibbert or osman because both are good squad players and i doubt we'd get enough to warrant getting rid...

bily i think has something..if he can show it regularly is a different question..depends on what we could get for him to decide on that..

phil is a great captain and leader i think but recently(since spurs crap especially) he seems to have his head elsewhere..i'd like to see him remain at the club but maybe not in a full playing role

Think there is already five going to be sold.

Yakubu .. Leicester seems to think that its a done deal for £4m

Yobo .. is also a done deal for £5M.

Neville.. I think Spurs will pick him up in the summer £2m.

James Vaughan .. Crystal palace will keep him if they dont get relegated £2m.

Mucha .. is going back home £m ???

Add to those ..

Bilyaletdinov .. Go anywhere and recoup some money obviously not in DMs long term plans.

Heitinga .. as above to recoup some money.

Hibbert .. a great servant to the Blues but would do a good job for Wigan OR one of the promoted clubs.

I would keep hold of Distin and Osman.

If you count the amount they would bring off the wage bill, plus the transfer fees, it should bring in about £30m.

That should pay off a bit of interest on the six, or is it seven loans we have made over the past 5 years. :(

Add to those ..

Bilyaletdinov .. Go anywhere and recoup some money obviously not in DMs long term plans.

Hibbert .. a great servant to the Blues but would do a good job for Wigan OR one of the promoted clubs.

If you count the amount they would bring off the wage bill, plus the transfer fees, it should bring in about £30m.

That should pay off a bit of interest on the six, or is it seven loans we have made over the past 5 years. :(

Spot on Bill, don't think I could have put that better myself.

Doesn't two million for Neville seem a bit much?

Unless Mucha gets to play a couple of games I don't see how we'll get anything near 1m for him.

Wouldn't get rid of Hibbert or Osman .. they're both reasonably valuable within their respective roles.

I would sell either Heitinga or Distin, depending on who brings in more money.; and make the other one the CB pairing with Jagielka for next season.

Doesn't two million for Neville seem a bit much?

Unless Mucha gets to play a couple of games I don't see how we'll get anything near 1m for him.

Wouldn't get rid of Hibbert or Osman .. they're both reasonably valuable within their respective roles.

I would sell either Heitinga or Distin, depending on who brings in more money.; and make the other one the CB pairing with Jagielka for next season.

Holy, i didnt put a figure on Mucha, but taking into consideration that he is an International, I'm sure he would fetch more than £1m if he went home.

Add to those ..

I like your thinking mate but it may be a little high. Pip won't fetch over £1M, Yobo won't go for £5M, Palace won't be able to find £2M to stump up for one player and I can't see Yak dragging in more than £2M... Think that might be more realistic but I hope you are right.

Yakubu .. the TV where i live think there's only 3 clubs in the country, Notts Forest, Derby, and Leicester, and local TV reporters are saying Sven says its on.

Harry already offered 2m for Neville last month.

Yobo..Fenerbahçe

On 31 August 2010, it was confirmed by Everton that Yobo had moved to Fenerbahçe on a season-long loan with an option to purchase him at the end of that period for £5 million. He made his debut in a 2-0 defeat to Kayserispor and was later taken off injured.

Sure if Palace stay up and James scores a few goals they'll take him.

Don't take all i say as gospel, but its highly likely. :)

I think there is little point in getting rid of the likes of Neville, Distin, Osman & Hibbert because we wouldnt be able to get much for them and they provide experienced cover and they will help young players coming through. If you got rid of those 4, you probably only be able to get 1 quality player in...

It looks like Yakubu and Yobo will be on the way out for circa £8-10mil.

Vaughan might be going but that wont be for much either.

I personally wouldnt get rid of Heitinga and Id only let Bily go for a sizeable offer (£10mil ish).

Of all the players going and minus whatever cut of money the board takes out for other things we are likely to be left with about £5-6mil to replace 2-3 players.

Good luck Moyes!

Add to those ..

I pretty much agree with you Bill except that I wouldnt get rid of Neville as I still think he has a lot to offer. Either way we would have to keep hold of one out of Hibbo and Neville anyway or we wouldnt have any cover at RB and that presuming Seamus can play there in the first place.

Add to those ..

I agree pretty much with this.

I fear our 5 will be Jags, Baines, Rodwell, Fellaini and Moyes - there will certainly be interest/speculation in all 5 - keep these and get a good wedge for those above players and I'd be optimistic of a positive future... there's a few good bosmans this summer e.g. elmander, larsson, nugent, bothroyd - these would all improve our squad and there'll be many more available. I want the plucky in the market David Moyes back this summer!

I agree pretty much with this.

I fear our 5 will be Jags, Baines, Rodwell, Fellaini and Moyes - there will certainly be interest/speculation in all 5 - keep these and get a good wedge for those above players and I'd be optimistic of a positive future... there's a few good bosmans this summer e.g. elmander, larsson, nugent, bothroyd - these would all improve our squad and there'll be many more available. I want the plucky in the market David Moyes back this summer!

I wouldnt mind Elmander and possibly Larsson seeing as though they are free but Nugent and Bothroyd? :blink:

Split the difference ... ;)

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1345927/Phil-Neville-shock-target-Tottenham-boss-Harry-Redknapp.html

"A fee of around £1.5million has been proposed but Everton manager David Moyes, while reluctant to see his captain leave, might be prepared to consider a player exchange".

Split the difference ... ;)

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1345927/Phil-Neville-shock-target-Tottenham-boss-Harry-Redknapp.html

"A fee of around £1.5million has been proposed but Everton manager David Moyes, while reluctant to see his captain leave, might be prepared to consider a player exchange".

Depends whether you believe a Dail Mail journo speculating twenty days ahead of the offer or Moyes after it happened :mellow: .

http://www.evertonfc.com/news/archive/2011/02/01/neville-offers-insulting-

I tend to go with DM :) .

Yakubu- sell him. He'll never find his form again.

Arteta- I wouldn't sell him for certain, but I'd consider it if we got a great offer. I know he's done a lot for us, but his form has been horrible for over a year now it seems.

Anichebe- If we got a decent offer (Unlikely)

Bily- See how he progresses until the end of the season (in which he will actually get a solid amount of playing time). If he can prove he deserves a spot here, he can stay. If not, hopefully we could get a decent amount of money for him.

Yobo- ...

Vaughan- I'd like to give Vaughan one final shot with us, and actually give him some playing time. However, if Palace or anyone else gives us a great offer, it'd be hard to say no.

Osman- NO.

Neville- I don't know, I hate the idea of losing our captain, but if he wants out and we are able to get a decent offer from Spurs, we should consider.

Distin- NO.

Heitinga- Distin is getting old and I can't imagine he will play more than 1-2 more seasons (Or if he does, not with the quality he has been playing with). Johnny is a great defender, and I think we would be glad that we kept him when Sylvain retires.

Hibbert- No. He's been a servant to Everton, and should stay here until he retires. Unless he wants out in order to obtain more playing time, then I could see him with a bottom 4th EPL side, or a solid Championship squad.

Mucha- If we get a decent offer.

I wouldnt mind Elmander and possibly Larsson seeing as though they are free but Nugent and Bothroyd? :blink:

We needed a bothroyd in our squad against Bolton - he can hold the ball up - all we had was Vic (and obviously Beckford was overlooked).

Nugent on a free would counter the sale of JV - a pacey striker who may impact off the bench.

We needed a bothroyd in our squad against Bolton - he can hold the ball up - all we had was Vic (and obviously Beckford was overlooked).

Nugent on a free would counter the sale of JV - a pacey striker who may impact off the bench.

Nugent and Bothroyd are both Championship standard and no more and certainly not an improvement on what we have already got.

Christ knows we need a couple of decent forwards but neither of those 2 are decent, in fact I would rather keep Vaughan and Yak than have those 2

As others before me have eluded to Osman and Hibbert will definitely stay, they're loyal and they're very professional and I doubt we would get much for either of them so they would be better kept as squad players at least. And I think people forget that osman is actually a very gifted technical player. Also on the actual link there were some comments and quite a few people seemed to think that Fellaini would be leaving this summer. What do you think?

YAkubu I didnt like Yakubu leaving at first place. He finds the net in Leicester almost every game. It has to be fair amount of moiney from him, i still would like to us having Saha,Becks,Yak and all 3 in use in our team. It had to be something terribly wrong with him and moyes.

Yobo , well he is also something waht we could had use for us, but he seems to like his time in Turkey, so lets change him to money. 5M is okay

Neville, if we wanted some value from him, it was on january. If we get 1M from him at summer, let him go

James Vaughan .. Crystal palace will keep him if they dont get relegated £2m. i would be ok with that.

Mucha .. is going back home £m ??? OFC he wants to leave, hes still improving and just dont wanna sit whole season and watch. He needs to get games, Howard need to get seriously challended, i think Mucha is totally capable of doing that. Just again, 1 player who just stops in his career under Moyes

Bilyaletdinov .. Go anywhere and recoup some money obviously not in DMs long term plans. Ill add that it need to be serious money, not just 4-5M, has to be more, or no reason to sell yet

Heitinga .. as above to recoup some money. Yes, hes not motivated, so just offoad him, with good amount ofc

Hibbert .. a great servant to the Blues but would do a good job for Wigan OR one of the promoted clubs. Not needed here, just hoping some1 would be stupid enpught to make offer

I would keep hold of Distin and Osman. Osman has some good games, and hes true blue like hibbo, but i think no1 would want him anyway, if we wanted to sell him

Then i would like to offload at least Anichebe, but who would be that stupid to make offer :(

My point is that we need to do a huge difference, keep hold of important players(and those who arent on theri real value atm) Coleman, Baines, Jags, Distin, Arteta, Cahill, Felli, Rodwell Saha, Becks. Then we have still Mucha, and youngsters Who can try to step in, Duffy, Mustafi, Gueye, Barkley, Baxter and that Greek Apostole ;) who we signed

Nugent and Bothroyd are both Championship standard and no more and certainly not an improvement on what we have already got.

Christ knows we need a couple of decent forwards but neither of those 2 are decent, in fact I would rather keep Vaughan and Yak than have those 2

I would too but face it - we're not going to! We'll have to settle for adaquate replacements like this rather than players who we're going to get excited about because we are skint!!!

bit hard on moyes sayin mucha's career has stopped cos of him..mucha knew the score when he came here

It has seem lately whatever i say it bit harsh on your opinion. Well my wiew is that if he wants to get his career back, he has to go or has to get games, regularly. Hes still young lad and need games to keep hes place in national team and so on. He cant fook up hes career sitting on our bench. If Moyes aint giving him time, whos fault it is? I say Moyes cause there are too many examples of that, when we cant heard even rumours that something is wrong, and just cant get games on belt, not just Mucha. Sit season or 2 on bench and then leave quiet to somewhere. Mucha cant afford that, hes been Slovakian #1 just few season, and he has plenty of his career left.