IGNORED

Turning Down 8 Mil For Saha Is Bullshit

Memmaclub

We let yak go loan to save wages but we can afford to turn down 8 mil for saha... BOLLOCKS. No one would offer 8 mil for him it is a lie. He is overrated doesn't care and massively overpaid. You can slate Yak and beckford as much as you like but I will never forgive or understand moyes for his constant persistence with picking saha this season. How he has now left us with the strikers we have is disgraceful. I have seen all the threads slating moyes for this season but nothing he has done is worse than let us get to where we are with saha as the main striker.

We let yak go loan to save wages but we can afford to turn down 8 mil for saha... BOLLOCKS. No one would offer 8 mil for him it is a lie. He is overrated doesn't care and massively overpaid. You can slate Yak and beckford as much as you like but I will never forgive or understand moyes for his constant persistence with picking saha this season. How he has now left us with the strikers we have is disgraceful. I have seen all the threads slating moyes for this season but nothing he has done is worse than let us get to where we are with saha as the main striker.

Lol is that your rant over now?

yawn.

youre a numpty.

You're a proper gobshite.

Seriously, I actually believe some people want players to fail so they are proven right,

Saha, French international, recognised by the current England captain as being one of the most talented strikers he's worked with. The likes of arsene wenger singling him out for praise and you are talking about £8m being a gift horse? Sure at times he has been brought into question and those who have, have been proven wrong.

I think you should more focus criticism on the likes of Anichebe who couldn't trap a bag of cement.

This rant is 18months out of date. Supposidly there was an offer of £8m from Turkey (Beskitas I think) and that was during the summer 09/10 transfer window - hindsight would suggest it was good business to keep hold of him with him being our top scorer last season and scoring some important goals this.