IGNORED

Reading

adamsmith69

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not sure if anyone is listening to the Chris Waddle co-commentary, but he's got it spot on: too many Everton players attracted to the ball (including Saha), wanting the ball to feet, making it easy for Reading to get players behind the ball. Not enough people making runs, not enough movement.

Take Coleman off for Beckford. Move Osman to the left and Bily to the right. Or perhaps take Neville off and move Coleman to right back.

You havin a giggle? Billy has been shite.

Shite half all round tbh, we get to the edge of their box and stop. Coleman is making runs, but nobody is playing him in. Billy off, Beckford on.

I think its the same than saturday. We arent playing like we should. It seems players heads aint in enought. We have the ball, but thats it. Cant create anything, well almost anything. We need same king od luck than v sunderland to get result today. Now reading is fighting as hell, if they werent doing that from start already. It looked that there were plenty of space and time, but still cant get decent shot done :(COYB We have to do a lot better. Focus back in heads and thinking teamplay. GOD DAMNIT

You havin a giggle? Billy has been shite.

Shite half all round tbh, we get to the edge of their box and stop. Coleman is making runs, but nobody is playing him in. Billy off, Beckford on.

Bily and Coleman have both been shite (neither has beaten there man just once in this first half, I believe), but I think there's more chance of Bily scoring than Coleman.

Thought the first half was pretty awful to be honest, very flat. Doesn't seem to be much atmosphere and the play doesn't deserve any IMO. I expect some difference for the second half.

BUT we have a battle on our hands here. Have we the bottle to take the fight to them?

Bily and Coleman have both been shite (neither has beaten there man just once in this first half, I believe), but I think there's more chance of Bily scoring than Coleman.

Billy has seen ALOT more of the ball than Coleman has, and has been shite with it. i think we've got the ball to Coleman about twice? if we can actually pick him out when he makes a run, he can have an impact, Billy on the other hand, should be off, because his performance so far....against a championship side...who dont actually have their strongest right back up against him has been dyer.