IGNORED

Blackburn (H)

adamsmith69

Now then, with us sitting at the top of the premierleague form table. This should be a comfortable win against a very average Blackburn team. However we all know what happens when we should put a team to the sword, we either lose or more often than not draw.

With all this inmind i will go for a 3-1 win.

Beckford x2 and Osman

We're unbeaten in eight while Blackburn Rovers have gone nine without a win!

Must win imo

So a dire 2-0 loss then?Anyway, Im not saying anything. I think since ive stopped predicting we have been on this great run so, im not doing it again!

One of Everton's unsung heroes this term has been local-born midfielder Leon Osman. The Toffees have won seven of the last 11 league games that the 29-year-old has started, and lost only two of the 14 Premier League matches that he has begun. He has also assisted three of in-form striker Jermaine Beckford's last five league goals, including each of the the last two.

http://news.bbc.co.u...rem/9455546.stm

Why would you put Arteta back there....

MATCH FACTS

Head-to-head

• Blackburn are looking to complete a first league double over Everton since the 2003/04 season. Rovers' top scorer Nikola Kalinic netted the only goal in a 1-0 win at Ewood Park in August.

• Everton have won three out of the last five league encounters between the clubs at Goodison Park.

• Blackburn have registered seven Premier League victories at Everton - only Manchester United (13), Arsenal (9) and Liverpool (8) have enjoyed more wins there during the Premier League era.

Everton

• The Toffees have won five of their last seven matches. They had only previously won five of their opening 25 Premier League fixtures.

• If David Moyes' side avoid defeat it will equal their longest unbeaten run this season of seven games, also achieved between September and November last year.

• Everton have lost 99 home games in the Premier League era.

Blackburn

• No club has conceded more goals (38) on their travels than Blackburn.

• Rovers own the sixth best first-half record in the Premier League, but they also own the worst second-half record.

• Blackburn are one of three Premier League clubs yet to come from behind to win a league match this season - the others are Aston Villa and Sunderland.

• Morten Gamst Pedersen could make his 250th start for Blackburn

Edited by Matt

Mark Lawrenson on the Beeb...

How is he paid for his opinions? Beyond me.....the man's clueless.

To be fair there is still an outside chance that sixth place would be good enough for a Europa League slot

If Birmingham fail to prove their financial security as per the new UEFA criteria, and there is plenty of speculation around that they wont, then they will not be allowed to take their place in next seasons Europa League place

Lol I suppose a lot will depend on who finishes sixth, if The Shite do then Birmingham could be in trouble but if we do then they should be safe!

To be fair there is still an outside chance that sixth place would be good enough for a Europa League slot

If Birmingham fail to prove their financial security as per the new UEFA criteria, and there is plenty of speculation around that they wont, then they will not be allowed to take their place in next seasons Europa League place

Long shot though....and he's saying that 6th is a spot so he's clearly not referring to that (or he'd say it's a possible place).

And why in the world would anyone want to be fair to him :lol: ?

To say Blacburn need a point or three would be an understatement!They are probably going to come at us the same way Wolves did.The best defence on the day will win this one.

Could well end up a draw, but if Beckford is ready to run his nuts off for the whole 90 mins and Ossie stars for us again, added to the best left back in Europe, then hey! 3 points may well be ours!

Hope we get the 3 points today! Ive subscirbed to the live online footy website Matt, £6 for 2 months aint bad at all. Is it decent quality and doesnt buffer like normal ones? Nothing more frustrating than that.

Best place to watch online mate thanks to Matt i subscribed to it a few weeks ago and the streams have been perfect especially the sky sports ones the quality is brilliant. Im goin for a 3 - 1 win today Becks with 2 an 1 for Vellios late on.

We look half decent when we get the ball down and play it but we play into Blackburns hands when we try and hoof it forward to Beckford. We havent played bad but Blackburn have been absolutely dire. Again Osman is doing a lot of good stuff but wasting the opportunities he creates.

Good news is that for once we look solid at the back! (touch wood)

We look half decent when we get the ball down and play it but we play into Blackburns hands when we try and hoof it forward to Beckford. We havent played bad but Blackburn have been absolutely dire. Again Osman is doing a lot of good stuff but wasting the opportunities he creates.

Good news is that for once we look solid at the back! (touch wood)

I agree on the most part. I think we need Vellios up against that defence, go 442. Not sure who i would sub though, noone is playing badly but then, no one is truly inspiring either....