IGNORED

Favourite Everton Goal Of The Moyes Era?

Ian C

Ossies goal in europe cant remember who against started from arteta and baines down the left with a lovely one two into peanuts who laid it off with a lovely flick and Ossie smashed it. One of the best goals ive ever seen and if arenal would have scored it we would still be hearing about it now

Ossies goal in europe cant remember who against started from arteta and baines down the left with a lovely one two into peanuts who laid it off with a lovely flick and Ossie smashed it. One of the best goals ive ever seen and if arenal would have scored it we would still be hearing about it now

It was against Larissa and it's mine too. Or Rooneys against Arsenal. Or AJ's against Arsenal in the rain... erm, I could probably name a few more because I also loved the one you've chosen Ian lol.

Ossie v Larissa...

Loved Ossie's in the 7-1 v Sunderland as well.

But I'd have to go with the McFudge goal v Charlton, because me & Josh were there and the swing of emotion from taking the lead with ten minutes left then Darren Bent scoring after 89 and we're desolate.

McFadden's goal not only won the game but pretty much assured us of Europe so it was huge. Unforgettable day :) .

It was against Larissa and it's mine too. Or Rooneys against Arsenal. Or AJ's against Arsenal in the rain... erm, I could probably name a few more because I also loved the one you've chosen Ian lol.

One of my fav goals of all time that. There are plenty though and thats quite a nice thing to be able to say.

Any goal against The Shite but especially Andy Johnsons second in the 3-0 win. Cue 'Reina drops keep falling on my head' :lol:

All of the above plus Fernandez and Rodwells against Man Utd, Ferguson and Unsowrth in Moyes' first game.............in fact every goal we score is a great goal. B)

All of the above plus Fernandez and Rodwells against Man Utd...

The Manny goal was incredible....was in a restricted view in the Upper Gwladys, late decision to drive up because it was the game after Bally died :( .

Incredible atmosphere...sadly Turner dropping the ball and the last thirty minutes took the shine off :unsure: .

There has been a few goodies haven't there? Mind you one that sticks in my mind was Tim Cahill's overhead bicycle kick against Chelsea (in the 2007/2008 season?)

Now if only I could find the link to that one.

Ask and thou shall receive...

Best played with the sound down, but what a ripper!