IGNORED

Thomas Ince

Guest blueboy122

Played against this lad numerous times and hes wank to be honest, I have seen far better players in sunday leagues to be honest. No thanks, his ego his also far to big for the this club infact for this world.

Played against this lad numerous times and hes wank to be honest, I have seen far better players in sunday leagues to be honest. No thanks, his ego his also far to big for the this club infact for this world.

What level did/do you play at?

Guest blueboy122

I played for Manchester united under 18s for a season and before that i was at Blackburn youth, its not just me that says hes crap alot of people I know dont rate him at all and he certainly wouldnt be anywhere near Liverpool reserves youth etc if it wasnt for who his dad is who constantly bigs up his son, I remember a few months ago Paul Ince came out and said when he was the manager of Notts county that his son was a different class to what players they already had at the club, I understand that the comment caused alot of tension between some of the players and paul ince, his son is a gobshite and so is his dad.

I played for Manchester united under 18s for a season and before that i was at Blackburn youth, its not just me that says hes crap alot of people I know dont rate him at all and he certainly wouldnt be anywhere near Liverpool reserves youth etc if it wasnt for who his dad is who constantly bigs up his son, I remember a few months ago Paul Ince came out and said when he was the manager of Notts county that his son was a different class to what players they already had at the club, I understand that the comment caused alot of tension between some of the players and paul ince, his son is a gobshite and so is his dad.

Fair play! You still playing?

You need to get yourself down to AFC Wimbledon or F.C.United and make yourself a legend at a over-supported club on their way up to league football! (that's if you're a player in limbo!!!)

• 9 months later...

I would say no just because of his old fella... tried having banter with "the guv'nor" when he was in a local night spot. My comment of "Dacourt is gonna get ya in the derby incey" was mate with a ridiculous reaction - he tried throwing his elbow out, then he did that mad eyed stare he tried everytime he wanted to bully someone,

I must have been 23/24 years old, my mate who was with me (a liverpool fan) was disgusted with him.

See him on the wirral from time to time...posing, Beaut.

Ronnie Moore's got it.

Used to knock about with his son seeing as he lived about five minutes from me and we went to the same school. He seemed to do really well with Tranmere Rovers in his spell a few years ago on a tight budget and it was disgraceful how they sacked him. He's a really nice guy too so all the best to him this time around - good choice IMO.

Used to knock about with his son seeing as he lived about five minutes from me and we went to the same school. He seemed to do really well with Tranmere Rovers in his spell a few years ago on a tight budget and it was disgraceful how they sacked him. He's a really nice guy too so all the best to him this time around - good choice IMO.

Ian Moore?

Was absolute dynamite when he first started out at rovers - thought he was gonna do great things.

Ian Moore?

No he has another son that's not playing football, he's a few years younger than Ian. I've only ever spoken to Ian a few times when he happened to be in the house and I was round, he's a really sound guy though and it's true like Louis pointed out that he is now called 'Ian Thomas-Moore' due getting married.

• 1 year later...

He's a regular customer to my Uncle's shop, goes in with his dad when they're in Liverpool.

He says they're alright, bit up their own arses for his liking but they're polite enough with him.

Only thing I don't like about it, should it happen, is the fact we'd be giving the shite a considerable amount of money, with the sell on clause in his current contract.

Sold for pittance, might cost us a few bob.