IGNORED

Games Arcade

Bill

Mike, I've been through Ghost Pool level twice but only improved my score by about Ten.

John, its not imperative to shoot the ball at the front 1st, shoot other colours down the line until a red one appears, and if its the last one in the line, It will appear.

Catch the Bees is simple, You just click them to make them Jump, Time it right and you will clear the gap.

By the way, any more grumbles or requests for games will have to go to somebody else, I've relinquished my Admin status, so i wont be able to help you out jn the future.

Its been good being part of the Community but i thought i had been at it far too long, i needed to ease up and take things a bit easier.

Edited by Bill

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 3 weeks later...
Just completed Zuma Screwed for the first time and only scored 143,000 which is less than my highest score (156,000) and nowhere near Beard's top score (197,000)shaking%20fist.png . Not sure how that workshuh.png .

Must not be getting big enough bonuses but don't know how to.

Mike on one of the levels the balls got stuck at the drop allowing me to get a high score. I don't know if I did something right or it was a fluke.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I've put in a different version of "Penguins Revenge" because I like the game but it's really annoying to have to restart every time you mess up.....this one allows multiple attempts and then you submit your best (like some other games).

I'll leave up the old one until someone (if they ever do) beats pete0's high score on it.

I've put in a different version of "Penguins Revenge" because I like the game but it's really annoying to have to restart every time you mess up.....this one allows multiple attempts and then you submit your best (like some other games).

I'll leave up the old one until someone (if they ever do) beats pete0's high score on it.

Just delete it, pointless having two of the same. It's immensely frustrating but a really great game. Good find

Know exactly what you mean.....

....but I just managed to put four togetheryay.gif !

(Last one was only a single bird so it's beatable)

Well done, but is the exclamation mark really necessary lol. Think 6000worship[1].gif is pretty safe, was what I was hoping for if I had a good round, but I struggle to get more than 2 good'uns in a round