IGNORED

Relegation For Sunday

2 of 5 teams will go down on Sunday, joining West Ham, who do you think will and who do you want to?

Wolverhampton v Blackburn

Man Utd v Blackpool

Tottenham v Birmingham

Stoke v Wigan

15Blackburn 37 -14 40

16Wolves 37 -19 40

17Birmingham 37 -20 39

18Blackpool 37 -21 39

19Wigan 37 -22 39

20West Ham 37 -24 33

I want Blackpool to stay up, would love to see Blackburn go and probably Wigan too. But can see Wolves slipping up, and Wigan winning so most likely Blackpool and Birmingham going down (Spurs need a win to secure Europe)

Incidently, the 2 teams above 15th are Villa and Sunderland, 45 and 44 points respectively. They will survive by by a tiny margin this year having spending plenty over the last couple of years. Just further proof that money doesnt guarantee success...

Edited by Matt

Think everyone would like to see Blackpool have another season....though I think they'll struggle big time if they do stay up.

Wigan don't deserve a premier league team, soft spot for Wolves so I'd like to see Blackburn or Brum go down with them.....but I think it'll be Wigan and Blackpool.

I would like to see Blackpool stay up for their efforts this season. they have entertained more than some of the better clubs, it may not do them any good at the end of the day but they had a go. Of the others, beacuse it is close for an away match I would like to see wigan stay up, the others I don't really care as long as it turns out really exciting for watching Match of the Day through a drunken haze.

Personally I can see Wigan and Wolves winning and Blackpool, Birmingham and Blackburn losing, leaving Blackpool and Birmingham joining the Hammers in the Championship.

i would like to see Blackburn and Wigan go down

Blackburn i have never liked them, they had one succesful season and think they are the dogs bollox

Wigan, well they just don't deserve to be a top flight club whatsoever, although, Martinez does try to play the game the right way, in an attacking form

i do so hope Blackpool stay up, it would be a shame if they went down