IGNORED

Craig Mackail-Smith

He makes all the headlines down here mainly for his goals, 55 apps 34 goals in all Comps this season, but he has got another side to his game and this is the ideal make-up for a DM player.

"It is this burning desire to run, press and hassle that endears Mackail-Smith to the fans so much. He plays as if he has one chance, every game seems like it is his last.

From the stands it is tiring to watch. No matter how many times you see it, it remains startling. Nothing is a lost cause, and for 90 minutes Mackail-Smith seems as if he is on a one man mission. This season though, he has become more than a hard working striker. He has become a wonderfully rounded player. He has become a true Peterborough United legend".

At 3 or 4 million [money from Yak sale] i think he is worth a punt, but he has a leaning towards going back to Scotland, so if you want him Davey get in quick and make him an offer he cant refuse.

http://posh.footballblog.co.uk/craig-mackailsmith.html

This guy has been bigged up by Adrian Durham on talksport but that is a bit unhelpful as hes a bit of a dick! He did say he deserves a shot at the Prem tho and would probobly cut it.

yeah i know, i have TS on most days, he does seem to rate him, i reckon that he could be a decent signing, and he would keep Beckford on his toes aswell as they have come from the same level.

I think he would be a brilliant buy for a promotion chasing Championship side but I doubt he would ever make too much of an impact in the Prem. Having said that I do think he is a decent player and he could probably do a good job for one of the relegation battlers. If thats the case, lets just wait and see where we are in January! :doh:

I would like to take a chance on him watched him in the play off final he missed a few chances before actually getting his goal but he did seem quick and always on the move when he got the ball you had a feeling something would happen off his delivery etc, but as stated earlier in a post Norwich made a bid for him earlier in season i believe and with them in Prem now who know's time will tell... get the cheque book out Ken ha ha.