IGNORED

Houiller Out Moyes In

Hughes has a get out clause, his contract is a rolling 12 month deal and if a club come calling in June of all months there is no compensation to pay! Lee Clarke Huddersfield manager is being touted to go to Fulham if Hughes goes but that maybe down to him being an ex player and Fulham captain more than fact!

I meant Hughes to Villa and Clarke to Fulham looks like Hughes is on his way now doesnt it!

I very much doubt it I'd put more money on Dave having a diploma in english

Hahahaha how funny would it be if Dave was an English teacher, it would explain a lot of the miss spelt graffiti ive seen lately! I believe Hughes cant be offered a job till the end of the month. Maybe we'l know more then?

http://www.dailystar...ep-David-Moyes/

In the event of Villa or anyone else making a move, Everton would want to be compensated for the remaining 28 months of Moyes' contract – and that figure would approach £10m. Moyes, 48, who has been in charge at Everton for nine years, earns in excess of £70,000-a-week as the Toffees' chief.

Their maths is bad, £70,000 a week for 28 months is £8.5m :\

None of this makes sense to me – what he earns per week doesn't have anything to do with what compensation Everton would ask for. If Everton sacked Moyes, then he might ask for compensation based on his weekly wage multiplied by the number of weeks left on his contract. But in terms of compensation Everton would ask for if Moyes wanted to leave, that would depend on what Everton would consider to be the financial cost of him leaving.

All of Villas best players are leaving, bet Bent wishes he was still at Sunderland, Benitez allegedly wanted 30 million to spend which he was told wouldnt happen and now Martinez has knocked them back to stay at Wigan ffs! Villa are in the shit now more so as any manager is going there knowing he is 3rd choice and even worse the players know to and will probobly take no notice of him! Villa are becoming a massive joke!

All of Villas best players are leaving, bet Bent wishes he was still at Sunderland, Benitez allegedly wanted 30 million to spend which he was told wouldnt happen and now Martinez has knocked them back to stay at Wigan ffs! Villa are in the shit now more so as any manager is going there knowing he is 3rd choice and even worse the players know to and will probobly take no notice of him! Villa are becoming a massive joke!

But isn't Lerner held up as the the model for the type of take-over everyone wants for us?

Certainly he was :) .