IGNORED

July 2011 - Design changes feedback

rubecula

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fookin hell, had a terrible job getting the prematch interview up, ........

1st it was error, you have posted more pics than is allowed, it was only 2 smileys and the 2 team badges, so i edit to get rid of smileys, then i all the questions went from blue to black and the heading which was centered went wrong plus all gaps started appearing between all the questions and answers,

Every time i closed the gaps and moved the post up the table, something else went wrong, the more i edited, the more things went wrong, had a final go at getting it all right and posted it, the time of the match and two question have reverted to black, and spaces have appeared between Q&As.

I'm not happy with it but cant keep working on it because the same thing happens over and over again. have a look under the post to see how many times i have had to bring it to the top, Could get another four posts in the space.

Turns out I was wrong and had disabled it! It's back now (on the right hand side)

Cheers Louis, good luck with the rest. I did a test myself regarding the searchbar overlapping the EvertonStore link and it seems to be screen size/resolution related. I cant fix it on my laptop but is fine on the wifes.

• 4 weeks later...