IGNORED

July 2011 - Design changes feedback

rubecula

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well, on this page its the old one, on another the new one... and now the layout has gone completely screwy - showing the page in basic code more or less! Shoutbox not letting me post either. argh! this computer is doing my nut in! sod it, im going the lake for beer. good weekend y'all!

Edited by Matt

well, on this page its the old one, on another the new one... and now the layout has gone completely screwy - showing the page in basic code more or less! Shoutbox not letting me post either. argh! this computer is doing my nut in! sod it, im going the lake for beer. good weekend y'all!

what browser are you using? and what version?

im on the home comp now and its the new one.

• 2 weeks later...

dude, ive tried! Am I just being dim?!

Say you posted in a thread but it was then closed or deleted, those posts would no longer be counted as active.

Or if a mod decided a post of yours was unnacceptable for whatever reason and deleted it then it would no longer be counted as active.

These non-active posts would still be in your overall post count but not in your active post count.

Does that help?

Say you posted in a thread but it was then closed or deleted, those posts would no longer be counted as active.

Or if a mod decided a post of yours was unnacceptable for whatever reason and deleted it then it would no longer be counted as active.

These non-active posts would still be in your overall post count but not in your active post count.

Does that help?

cool! makes more sense. Thanks man :)