IGNORED

July 2011 - Design changes feedback

rubecula

What has happened to the site? It was normal when I checked it last night ( I also checked it this morning) Look at it now. No header link to the arcade. My avatar has been replaced with my profile picture.

Oh well it looks ok .

Just got to get used to it. I see you also binned the ToffeeTalk header. Pity that I sort of liked it..

Oh and what happened to the shoutbox? Is that gone forever too?

Edited by Rubecula

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've put a post in the Staff room Louis.

Hope this board is only a temporary one cos i think its awful, i 've done a better job on mine.

http://bills-footyfo...s.com/index.cgi

Is there any way we can ask our server to shut us down for a short time and reset it with a new board as it was. ???

PS ... The link is for all those peeps who did'nt bookmark it. To keep in touch when the forum develops any problems.

Last fm is a music site you can stream from

I think the design now looks great! Very modern and very slick. I'm sure with a few tweaks from the boss it'll be good but much better than any before in my opinion.

Bit weird everyone can see me asleep on a toilet.

Edited by StevO

I agree, it feels narrow, but not sure why!? But as Rubes says, we'll get used to it :)

Little pinickety things Louis:

Report button under each post has lost its red colouring, that may help.

Display pictures are displaying the personal profile pictures.

Search box isn't visable (mentioned in other thread)

Do like the new message pop ups, the new layout is nice. Colours aren't over the top or over powering which is good but it does need a tiny splash of colour to bring it round agin (my opinion). More exteranl links to FB, twitter etc are nice additions.

search bar is overlapping the advert at the top. Dont like that the personal photo is also the avatar but i seem to have gotten round that for now with twitter.

Bill, all look the same to me!

Like the notfication that a new reply has popped up whilst im writing this response though smile.png

edit : not sure I like the big black bar across the top of the pages either, looks messy. Should be TT blue at least

Edited by Matt

search bar is overlapping the advert at the top. Dont like that the personal photo is also the avatar but i seem to have gotten round that for now with twitter.

Bill, all look the same to me!

Like the notfication that a new reply has popped up whilst im writing this response though smile.png

Have you clicked them all to open them. ??