IGNORED

We need help.

Bill

do we have a set of generic questions to use as a guide or is it whatever we wanna ask? cos you boys know how good i am with words so i have no issue with that :P

also when we post the answers do we start the match day thread and put them at the front or stick them in a separate thread to the match day ones?

do we have a set of generic questions to use as a guide or is it whatever we wanna ask? cos you boys know how good i am with words so i have no issue with that tongue.png

also when we post the answers do we start the match day thread and put them at the front or stick them in a separate thread to the match day ones?

I had 5 generic questions last year. Just looked them up, with a bit of tweaking could be recycled i suppose, in your own delicate manner :unsure: :

1/ Ive liked Coyle for a while and think hes a good manager. But do you think he is good enough to take you to the next level?

2/ Danger men - who should we be looking out for and who are you worried about?

3/ If you could nab 3 of our players, who would they be?

4/ Do you expect any transfer activity in the January transfer window? If so, which area do you think you will try to improve on?

5/ The easiest question, following your victory against spurs, what do you think the score will be at Goodison?

Going on what i did last year for a few games, you should be starting the match thread too as the Q&A usually was the 1st post to get things going. It would be nice if it was as good as Bills, but I didnt ever have the time.

I had 5 generic questions last year. Just looked them up, with a bit of tweaking could be recycled i suppose, in your own delicate manner unsure.png :

Going on what i did last year for a few games, you should be starting the match thread too as the Q&A usually was the 1st post to get things going. It would be nice if it was as good as Bills, but I didnt ever have the time.

Those questions look good or you can ask whatever you like mate.

If its done early enough you can open the matchday thread with it and i will pin it until the next game on the list comes around.

Those questions look good or you can ask whatever you like mate.

If its done early enough you can open the matchday thread with it and i will pin it until the next game on the list comes around.

why the worried look?? afro2.gif

Marco's Questions:

1/ Ive liked that cunt Coyle for a while and think hes a good manager. But do you think he is good enough to take you to the next level?

2/ Danger men - which twat-head should we be looking out for and who are you worried about?

3/ If you could nab 3 of our players, go fuck-yourselves!

4/ Do you expect any transfer activity in the January transfer window? If its anything like ours, you're getting shit-all but who would you want?

5/ The easiest question, following your victory against spurs, which prick do you think will score at Goodison?

Edited by tenaciousj

if Chelski is still open Bill, i dont mind doing that smile.png

Yeah, well done mate.

Blackburn -----> LexKing

Aston Villa ----> Marco

Wigan -------- > Pete0

Man City ------> Avinalaff

Liverpool ------> Adz09

Chelsea ------ > ThePrisoner

Fulham --------> Matt

Man Utd. ------> Hafnia

Ive registered to rovers forum already, just waiting this weekend results for questions. If any1 have some different questions what they want to get answered give me a shout smile.png

Well done Lex. I usually put it up the day after the previous game.

• 2 weeks later...

Joined up to thisnorthernsoul.co.uk, am still in lurker mode but they seem a good enough bunch ie. more of a TT than a BK.

Anyway ive pm'ed one of the admin and they said it's fine for the talking with the enemy.

Any how, does any one got suggestions for questions?

Up to now am thinking on the lines of

Happy with manager/football style?

Best 11?

Lots of speculation over McCarthy, Watson and Rodallega, who was the most important player to secure?

Wigan have alot of fire power, will there be goals galore and who from/biggest threat?

Everton recently signed Stracqualursi, which brought about alot mentioning Boselli. Is he awful or need more of a chance?

Which player do yous miss the most? (We might moan about Lescott, Pienaar, Gosling and Arteta getting poached by rivals, but Wigan have had it even worse Baines, Palacios, Valencia, Bramble, Scharner, Bullard, N'Zogbia, Cattermole even Heskey to rivals.)

3 in 3 out (Marco inspired)

Score? and Final league standing?

Is their a running question we should all ask? because think the 3 in 3 out Marcopaulo used is a good q. Obviously the score as well but maybe include something a bit different and insightful like what are your thoughts on Anichebe

• 5 weeks later...