IGNORED

We need help.

Bill

I'm half pissed but take my word for it and don't bother with Norwich City on Vital Football/Soccer mad forum boards

The guy who runs it is PhilCanary and is a few fries short of a happy meal and bans anyone who dares say the least bit derogatory about anything green or yellow or has a bad word to say about anything carrow road. Some Everton fans went on a year or two ago and brought up the subject of the 1989 FA cup semi-final and they had got into a right temper and Mr Canary started handing out bans and all, I 'd choose the official NCFC site and take it from there if I was you, there's only about about five or six regulars on Norwich City soccer mad and they don't take kindly to outsiders shaking fist.png If you say the slightest thing wrong the toys fly out the pram and red cards get issued, you're better off with the official site

There's actually a Norwich supporters branch in New York City of all things that might be worth a try

Cheers lads, I'll see what I can come up with.

Not much at the moment. All seem to be part of affiliated football networks. Those I have tried to join have not replied, the official site guides me to supporters clubs with fees to join. With it being Thursday tomorrow will be too late to sort anything out and admit defeat. Have to apologise for this effort and will put my name down for another.

That could be very interesting! Ask questions like how the fuck did this forum happen?

I don't really like Norwich actually, have some Ipswich connections and there is a genuine distaste for all things green and yellow. Any congratulations I may have offered on them getting a promotion this year would seem disingenuous at best

I was genuinely surprised to know there is actually a NCFC supporters branch in NYC, let's face it, if you were walking down Fifth Avenue what odds could you get on bumping into some supporters violent.gif

http://nycanaries.wordpress.com/

• 2 weeks later...

Norwich home = The Beard

Swansea home = Hafnia

Sunderland home = MikeO

WBA = Pete0

Bolton home

Tamworth home = MikeO

Spurs away

Villa away

Blackburn home = Dalziel Kane

City home (Bluesky, looking at you here mate)

Wigan away

Chelsea home

Liverpool away

QPR away

Spurs home

Arsenal home = Matt

Swansea away

WBA home

Norwich away

Sunderland home

Stoke away

Man Utd away

Fulham home

Wolves away

Newcastle home

Still need a volunteer for Swansea which is quite close. Otherwise, please put your name next to a game you would like to help with. Rest of the season there, with the exception of the cup games - will add them when the time comes

Still plenty to sign up for boys! Paul1300, BlueSky, Redside - fancy doing your respective teams for us?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

...can I do the Fulham one? No? Fair do's, but whoever gets the job, we are a friendly lot, with the odd exception as anywhere, so log on to www.friendsoffulham.com if you want some fair comments...

Youre welcome to do the Fulham one since noone has volunteered. I enjoyed FoF when I did it earlier in the season (matt_the_toffee), even recommended you in our Friends of TT :

http://www.toffeetalk.com/index.php?/links/category/1-non-everton/

For the rest of you guys, we need volunteers for the games that dont have a name next to them. Come on and sign up lads!

• 4 weeks later...

Hi,

I'm posting on behalf of a user generated sports website http://www.sportspost.co.uk and we'd like to promote opportunities for Everton fans to come and contribute articles covering their club. All you have to do is sign up as a contributor for free at http://www.sportspost.co.uk.

The articles can be as biased as you like and you are free to write about any sport or team, as often or as little as you wish.

Apologies if this is written in the wrong place, but we thought it may be of interest for a few Everton fans here :D

Thanks!

not going to start if theres no volunteers Bill and we cant force people to volunteer either!

Shouldn't need to throw it out to members, i'm not going to search the archives cos i'm shit at it, so i'll leave that to Mike.

I spoke about this thread 12 or 18 months ago, about getting it organised for the coming season and told all that i was doing too much on the forum and needed a hand from our fellow mods and admin, i think it was Steve that said we could do it all between us mods and Admins, the reply was 5 or 6 games each and we can sort it out, I haven't seen one from any of them.

"I thought PMT was only for females".

Oh hello Marks found a bit of bottle from somewhere, Ive written numerous posts about the mods and you've never uttered a word in response, what are you taking mate, it must be good stuff. Or are you giving the PMT as your excuse for doing sweet fook all on the forum..

Edited by Bill

"I thought PMT was only for females".

Oh hello Marks found a bit of bottle from somewhere, Ive written numerous posts about the mods and you've never uttered a word in response, what are you taking mate, it must be good stuff. Or are you giving the PMT as your excuse for doing sweet fook all on the forum..

I'm a moderator, which means I moderate, and other than that I'm a normal poster. What's required of a normal poster? Well, they start threads and post when they have something to say on a subject. So what do I do? Shock, horror, I start threads and post when I have something to say. So, going on that I don't start matchday threads because I don't have anything to say on the matter, until after the game which is the only time I tend to get involved in the matchday threads. I don't have to start threads, so I don't unless I want to. If someone (you for example) cares enough, or has something to say about something, then they can start a thread. It's not rocket science. I'm not here to wipe people's arses, they're quite capable of starting a thread themselves if they want to.

Bottle? No, you just finally irritated me enough for me to respond to your crap. If you care about starting matchday threads then bloody start them yourself. I don't want to, so I'm not. Simple really.

guns.gifrofl.gif Ha Ha Ha, Fookin Rambo.

Do you remember this............

Because i had stopped updating the Fantasy and the Oztips, Mike went to the site and updated the league, thats when you posted this ......

snapback.pngRomey 1878, on 23 Jan 2012 - 18:22, said:

I think you should post the OzTips wink.png.

Why .. ?? did it not enter your head to go and do it yourself , put a bit of input into the forum.

Edited by Bill

guns.gifrofl.gif Ha Ha Ha, Fookin Rambo.

Do you remember this............

Because i had stopped updating the Fantasy and the Oztips, Mike went to the site and updated the league, thats when you posted this ......

snapback.pngRomey 1878, on 23 Jan 2012 - 18:22, said:

I think you should post the OzTips wink.png.

Why .. ?? are you not able to. ? do it yourself and put a bit of input into the forum.

*sigh*

I was joking with him because he'd posted the fantasy footy after having a good scoring week, and because I'd gone top in the OzTips I said he should post that too. I know you struggle with the whole joking concept these days so I'll let you off with that boo boo.

Yes, I'm Rambo because I finally got round to be arsed enough to reply to your moaning. Go me.