IGNORED

What do you want? Who do you want?

Lowensda

Ok, it's time to join in with this farse and create a discussion regarding what the fans want.

I'd like to hear from everybody:

* what do you want for the club?

* what do you want to happen?

If (big friggin' IF) we manage to pull out a new buyer in the next few months;

* who would you want?

* why would you want them?

For me (and 99% of the Everton faithful), we realise we are in desperate need for a financial backer but imo, we need someone who's young enough to stick around, someone who is forward thinking and fresh, someone who doesn't have to be an Everton fan, rather a sports fan. Someone who's created their own wealth and success based on their own ideas/innovation.

I wouldn't mind keeping Kenwright onboard, admittingly he's like a lost puppy at times and probably lets his heart rule his head, if someone can direct him, his passion combined with their business brains would really benefit this club.

I also think we need someone who can rebrand the Everton 'image', into one that is still hard working, loyal and commited but get rid of the 'their an old fashioned club'. Personally i'd like this club to be forward thinking, young and fresh. We need to get some new generation fans on board too. Not many young kids will start to follow Everton, if their parents don't already do so!?

I think the Nike deal (if true) will kick start this but i don't want it to stop there. I want us to enter more Pre-season competitions and tournaments, play against top european and non-european teams in a competitive environment. If we win a trophey, how much of a ego booster is that!? Massive blud (:P)

SO yeah i have a list of potential buyers. Realisticly none of them would happen, but it would be incredible if it did!

I'd like to think (if the idea's sold correctly) we could attract the right people. Let them look at it as a 'Project'. A chance to change fortunes, imaging, branding...starting from afresh. Why shouldn't we look at people like Mikhail Prokhorov (Young entrepeneur owns New Jersey Jets), Paul Allen (NFL's Seattle Seahawks, NBA's Portland Trailblazers.), Phil Knight (Co-founder of Nike), Robin Li (owns the search engine - Baidu), Page and Brin (Google founders - Imagine Everton based adverts on Google (World domination ahaha)), someone like Michael Dell or Steve Jobs (no explanation needed) might like the idea or creating the worlds most advanced stadia? It would be an incredible show-piece and a forever standing legacy. Ambani (the campaign for Anil has been going ever since EW found out about him). Philip Anschutz (L.A Lakers, L.A Kings, former L.A Galaxy owner), Pierre Omidyar (ebay founder)....there's millions more of course! but i can't be bothered naming them all :lol:

Yes all of the above are long shots, but it needs to be sold in the right way, and you just never know!?

So fantasy land over, thats what i think. Your thoughts?

Money no object?

I'd like us to get some of the best young'ish' players about to merge with our already established ones e.g. howard, baines, arteta, cahill, saha

So...

G.Cahill - £12m + Distin

Sturridge - £15m

Holtby - £6m

A.Johnson - £15m

Verthogen - £8m + Heitinga

and a trio of teenage Brazilian wonderkids!!!

We could also sell some deadwood and send some of our youngsters out on loan.

what do i want from the club?

i want the club to be stable and secure, not to worry that the banks could take us out of business at will.

what do i want to happen?

someone to buy out the major shareholders, clear the debt down to a managable ammount and let the profit the club could then make be spent on the playing squad.

see if the kitbag deal could be renegotiated. maybe if sales go above a certain limit we then split the profits. everyone still has their guarantees and we both benefit from anything extra.

come up with a long term property redevelopment plan, begin to buy back finch farm and development of GP. maybe let the club run debt free for five years then start to develop GP.

who would i want?

matt jarvis, permenant deal. daniel sturridge, loan deal (only as he wouldnt sign for us permenantly, but maybe after a good loan spell he could be convinved). andres guardado, liked him since we were first linked with him years back.

why would i want them?

jarvis would add quality on the wings, sturridge quality in the box. guardado, pace and directness for our attack.

dream land - Bastien Schweinsteiger, he would really add to our midfield. never happen.

tbh with you J, i have no idea anymore what i want, im getting so lost with all the stuff thats going on at the moment, maybe just for the fans to be united and the club to be in a healthy position and able to buy a player or 2 each transfer window, oh and a nice girl, with a nice ass and big tits on my arm would'nt go a miss either lol, ive wanted one of them for a while laugh.png

Are there 'any' clubs who aren't in the grips of the banks?

I'd be quite happy to get rid of the debt, and not pile more debt on, so that the club are healthy for generations to come.

As long as we aren't relegated, I don't mind Moyes selling a few big names, starting with the older players. I'm confident within a few years he would have us back competing again through good scouting and academy fruitions.

I'd like our average team age to be early 20's too.

What do you want? Crazy sex. Who do you want? Natalie Portman and my wife. Together. In jam.

Not what i want, want do you want :P And Matt....in Jam? As in the band or strawberry jam? Or are you particular of which flavour of Jam? and would this make a difference on the scenario? and what if you couldn't book Portman, anyone else?

Not what i want, want do you want tongue.png And Matt....in Jam? As in the band or strawberry jam? Or are you particular of which flavour of Jam? and would this make a difference on the scenario? and what if you couldn't book Portman, anyone else?

Raspberry jam please and there is no replacement for Portman, so i will wait. If you want to organize an interim in addition then i suppose Audrey Tautou would be nice.

Mark, i thought about nutella but it gets a bit sickly.

Edited by Matt

Raspberry jam please and there is no replacement for Portman, so i will wait. If you want to organize an interim in addition then i suppose Audrey Tautou would be nice.

Mark, i thought about nutella but it gets a bit sticky.

that's not a bad thing...it's a good thing afro2.gif

Edited by marcopaulo