IGNORED

Blackburn Rovers (Away)

LexKing

I have to say, and no disrespect to the above, but there are several mentions about Wednesday's performance, well hell we should have bloody played well as a team and individuals because as I've mentioned before it was a bloody division one side! I think we have to not compare today's or any other prem game to playing against Sheffield(no offense to them), if we'd played with that commitment today then happy days! Imao we should have also put a couple more goals past them second half on Wednesday

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A 7 for Baines? Fucking hell has your sample from Crabbies already come mate? He was shocking defensively, everything came down that side for Blackburn and i didnt recall Samba signing for us, this must be the case as he hit him with his crosses every time so would explain your high rating

Yeh 2 for Barkley, he had a mare and give away a pen. Cant recall a single good piece of play from him.

Ossie a 6? Seriously, omg

Only crabbies i got were from your mama' :lol:

Well i'm sorry you weren't able to watch the first half, best get onto your internet provider son, you can't base "ratings" on the second half.

The Argentine bellend dived. Yeah he stuck his leg out but fucking hell, give the kid credit. When he lost the ball, he went to get it back, and i could name at least three of our 'senior' players doing the same thing and just letting it go. He's 17, and one mistake and you're bandinshing 2's....you chad.

Seriously OMG yeah! a 6. And? I already told you that you were going to disagree, so technically speaking I win....No-one Hail Hale!

Also point out Hale, that last week we 26 odd crosses last week, with only 4 (was it?) hitting the intended target? And who's faults that then?

I'm confused, your blaming the fact that noone got on the end of the crosses, as Baines' fault? Ah fuck me, i'd been reading the games wrong all this time, bloody'ell, wheres my Football for Dummies book gone...? Why would i think the crosser was at fault and NOT the striker(s) who should be in the area or at least attempting to meet the delivery....?

Only crabbies i got were from your mama' laugh.png

Well i'm sorry you weren't able to watch the first half, best get onto your internet provider son, you can't base "ratings" on the second half.

The Argentine bellend dived. Yeah he stuck his leg out but fucking hell, give the kid credit. When he lost the ball, he went to get it back, and i could name at least three of our 'senior' players doing the same thing and just letting it go. He's 17, and one mistake and you're bandinshing 2's....you chad.

Seriously OMG yeah! a 6. And? I already told you that you were going to disagree, so technically speaking I win....No-one Hail Hale!

Made the most of the challenge yes, stupid idiot for putting his leg there in the 1st place also yes

i always have faith in arteta from the penalty spot

Last few he's taken have been poor, and a couple of times the other season, he took the ball from Baines and had them saved. That's all. It's also because Arteta has a knack of hitting the first man every time, so if there's only one in goal, he'll usually hit him :lol:

just watched the repeat on sky, pretty shite tbh, blackburn deserved a point, if not all 3, im really not sure what Moyes is doing at times, i can accept his tactics(i might not like them) but if you are going to play that way, then pick the players to fit the system, we cant sustain a full season of square pegs in round holes with such a small squad otherwise we really will be in the shit, he needs to make some decisions and stick to them, thought Barkley was unlucky, he did'nt play great but still tried hard, i can see what Moyes was doing, but against the likes of Blackburn, they are the games that Barkley will learn to make mistakes and rectify them, and therefore i feel he should have been left on

Switching to egg chasing, things must be bad! Should be a good game that and i will be keeping 1 eye on that game as well as this

Haha, well good decision by me to go to Wembley rather than Ewood!

So I've only seen the MOTD highlights and alls I can really say is that if you get two penalties then you must score them. Hoilett's was just rubbish and Formica's was a bit unlucky but still should be scoring. I think that our first one and yours were not pens, but you capitalised on yours whilst we didn't. Once again Kean dropped the two players who scored in the previous game (maybe that is why Hoilett and Formica missed!) which makes no sense. Still at least we were in your box 40 times......(that is his new favourite statistic)

I think this should kickstart your season. I know you've got money troubles but you've still got a top class manager and good players and you'll be fine this season. Can't say the same for us sad.png

dude..you're bein too polite to us about that game laugh.png

tongue.png Like I said, I've only watched MOTD. I did record Football First, but I deleted it because I cant be arsed to watch.

btw I've read a few more posts on here - if you'd like to send Moyes our way then we'd be most grateful! (we can dream!)

I think we were lucky to get the penalty but Geezus after the two that were given against us I think we deserved it.

Two non contact blatant dives and on MOTD Shearer said that although he dived for them they were deffo penalties???

And Shearer went on to say that ours was not a penalty, just good defending.

I am gobsmacked that such a wonderful human being as Alan Shearer who never dived in his life and who knows enough to be classed as an Oxford Don could say such things. Arsehole!!!

Today's match report

We couldn't hit a barn door,

With the team put out today.

What were you thinking Mr Moyes,

D'ya call that a display?

Our strategy was pitiful,

You didn't get it right,

Call it what you want Bill,

But our team were flipping shite.

Hibbo sitting on the bench,

While Nev was on the pitch,

Chebes in Sambas pocket,

Must have made his bollocks itch.

Johnny H was out of place,

And Jags nowhere in sight,

I think you'll find the ref was blind,

Cos our team were flipping shite.

Fellaini was as useful,

As a ball of cotton wool,

If he's worth 15 million,

Then the other you can pull,

If it wasn't for Tim Howard,

We'd have been out like a light,

Young Barkley lad, go tell yer dad,

Our team were flipping shite.

If Osman had been taller,

He'd have maybe made us proud,

If Bily hadn't found the stand,

And Cahills goal allowed ,

If Beckford was on earlier,

Instead of end of night,

We won, we roared, Arteta scored,

But our team were flipping shite.

Poor Blackburn must be seething,

As they gather up their men.

We're really very lucky,

That not one can take a pen.

So what of next week Davey,

And our Aston Villa plight,

It's time to get your finger out,

For our team were flipping shite.

COYB - or was it yellows? doh.gif

Haha, I'm loving this...... can you keep it up for the whole season though? wink.png