IGNORED

Hi there, Brighton fan coming in peace

AndrewBHA

Hello all! Always had a liking to Everton so I thought I would set up a part time account on your forum!

After watching the highlights of today's match on MOTD, looks like you guys were lucky to win today but you did deserve it as the two penalties were blatant dives. I love the goal keeper kit, looks pretty flair! Tim Howard is a legend! I hope we can beat Liverpool so you can take the mick out of your work mates/school mates for ages and never let them forget it, but I can't see us getting past them if they play the likes of Carrol and Suarez like they did against Exeter.

Hope to see you around, peace!

Chichester is a great town! Love Worthing for shopping too..!

yeah Chi is ok, a bit quiet for my liking though, you love Worthing? are you feeling ok mate? Worthing is a shit hole lol its full of little feral kids and annoying old people on motorised scooters trying to run you off the pavement shaking%20fist.png

Can you lend us a few bob?

ahh you say that, but sadly im on the dole at the moment because there is no work round here whatsoever, unless i want to go work at Butlins or work in a care home, now i did care work for a long time, and want to do something different, but there is very little in the way of job oppertunities round here

ahh you say that, but sadly im on the dole at the moment because there is no work round here whatsoever, unless i want to go work at Butlins or work in a care home, now i did care work for a long time, and want to do something different, but there is very little in the way of job oppertunities round here

He means coz Brighton are full of money with their owners! lol.

yeah Chi is ok, a bit quiet for my liking though, you love Worthing? are you feeling ok mate? Worthing is a shit hole lol its full of little feral kids and annoying old people on motorised scooters trying to run you off the pavement shaking%20fist.png

Worthing is good for shopping though, much more relaxed than Brighton centre.

And I live in Brighton!