IGNORED

The Blue Union respond

Ian C

• Replies 589
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To be honest I really don't get the campers mentality... my interest is solely that of Everton Football club, the club and the fans come first.

I'd happily see the B.U and the likes of the board tear shreds out of each other leaving them both worn and destroyed if the club ended up in the hands of those who could give us the monetary platform to put a plan into place and the organisational know how and structure to execute it. I really couldn't care less about Bill or the B.U, they both do stupid things that devalue such loyalty. The B.U are necessary evil in my opinion, they over police and over analyse everything that the hierarchy do with our club - rightly or wrongly they have grounds to be so cynical.

If our fans were badly treated and they can air a voice - then go for it, be it Bill and the board or the B.U!

Everton are very fortunate in many ways - they do have an owner that clearly has a huge affinity with the club, and they have a manager than (seemingly) loves the club.

On the down side, the money side of things seems to have been neglected, not least due to (arguably) a lack of prowess (compared with some other clubs) but still, it's a rare club indeed than gets BOTH of these aspects in place.

United haven't got loving owners, neither have City, Liverpool, Chelsea et al.

If people really DO want the best for Everton, then must it be so financially based?... I'm speaking purely hypothetically now, but what if Everton ended up in the Championship, or even lower, but it was a stable club - that MIGHT be considered 'best' for the club (not a dig at Everton, it's true for any fan saying they want the best for the club, when in reality they want the best, plus a bit of glory!)

90% of fans will always say "the best interests of the club are in staying in the Prem / Getting in Europe etc etc) - that's because they cloud 'best for the club' with 'best for the club but best for me as a fan too'.

As for BU, the media will always pick up on a few morons with loud voices speaking 'on behalf of the fans' - there's fans are every club that just make you cringe when they appear on TV or radio. It's unfair to tarnish all BU supporters with that brush.

It's a shame BK can't be an ambassador for the club (in a formal role) since he comes across very well (until he talks business), but have a business team behind him with at least enough money to compete on an even footing with most clubs... might not silly money, but at least enough to get one or two players a season that could stabilise Everton in the top 4 and have another crack at breaking the old top 4 again.

Not having a go as such, more that they will no doubt find a way to blame BK and the board for it, that's all i mean.

I'm sorry but that's just bullshit, and is just you being a tool because you don't like them.

You're doing exactly what you accuse them of doing; throwing shit at a person or group with no basis whatsoever.

The Blue Union are bringing up an issue involving SUNDERLAND stewards and their handling of our fans, with no mention of BK or the board and you're still being an arse. Fuckinghell, they could cure AIDS and you'd still find a way to be negative about it.

I hate the Blue Union but if they start standing up for things that are relevant like the handling of Everton supporters at the Sunderland game then I will be behind them all the way. I woulden't mind having a group that stands up for the fans as a kind of 'street team' for the club but the way in which the Blue Union went about their business with BK earlier on in the season has made them totally un-supportable.

I just hope that this is them taking a turn for the better and actually standing up for causes that allows the club to move forward.

Have the blue union stopped the club moving forward by highlighting the errors the current regime have made, and expressing their discomfort at the propaganda, spin, silence, etc that we have had to endure. Not really.

The people in control of the club who messed up with the investments, stadium moves, high rate mortagages etc have stopped the club moving forward (or arguably, stifled it achieving it's true potential under a prudent manager)

The B.U... you could argue in Batman/Joker styley that he made them...

Have the blue union stopped the club moving forward by highlighting the errors the current regime have made, and expressing their discomfort at the propaganda, spin, silence, etc that we have had to endure. Not really.

I'm not saying that the board arn't to blame for the situation we are in but the Blue Union certainly haven't made things perfect for the team this season. They have come out with some shocking statements and up until now (when they are standing up for the Everton fans at Sunderland) they have done nothing but bicker with the board and make Everton Football Club look like a laughing stock.

It's one thing to highlight the faults with the club but its another to have done what they have this season, it's been a complete and utter joke.

I'm sorry but that's just bullshit, and is just you being a tool because you don't like them.

You're doing exactly what you accuse them of doing; throwing shit at a person or group with no basis whatsoever.

The Blue Union are bringing up an issue involving SUNDERLAND stewards and their handling of our fans, with no mention of BK or the board and you're still being an arse. Fuckinghell, they could cure AIDS and you'd still find a way to be negative about it.

Listen up, all i said was that they will no doubt find a way, as most of the time they usually do find away too swing things back to the board, I don't like nor do i dislike them, i really can't decide what to think of them tbh. I know EXACTLY the point they are trying make, all i meant was that they might try to bring it back to BK. Have a look at their FB page a bit more often you would be astonished at some of the things they will try and pin on BK.

Get down of the bloody high horse of yours just because i have a different opinion too you and you don't like it, is that not what a forum is about? I wish id never posted the bloody link now!!!

Listen up, all i said was that they will no doubt find a way, as most of the time they usually do find away too swing things back to the board, I don't like nor do i dislike them, i really can't decide what to think of them tbh. I know EXACTLY the point they are trying make, all i meant was that they might try to bring it back to BK. Have a look at their FB page a bit more often you would be astonished at some of the things they will try and pin on BK.

Get down of the bloody high horse of yours just because i have a different opinion too you and you don't like it, is that not what a forum is about? I wish id never posted the bloody link now!!!

It's nothing to do with having a different opinion to me, it's about having a completely blinkered view. They're doing something on behalf of Evertonians who have been mistreated, Evertonians who went to them I might add, and you find a way to mock them. It's not on.

For future reference; I don't like horses.