IGNORED

Overall thoughts?

Avinalaff

Hafnia, I don't mean to challenge you in any way, but you seem to judge folk who don't agree with you rather than accept that lots of fans see things in different ways. Many things have been said on this forum over the last few days, and much of it you can guarantee will be down to the frustration of the situation at Everton. People react in different ways. I've never understood this 'rank' mentality between fans that suggests to be a fan, you must fit the correct profile, or feel a certain way, or attend an amount of matches. For me, you enjoy following Everton or you don't. We're all under one roof, and if the roof leaks a little, certain fans will feel the initial drops, but eventually we all get wet. What is important for me is that the roof keeps most of us dry, most of the time, as opposed to caving in. As long as the board have one eye on the pitch, and one eye on the roof, we'll be ok.

O

And to be fair av, you are the antidote to my sourness. Would love to have a little of the optimism you have. And, as while I'm as angry and wanting the best for our club, rest assured you will have another day basking inglorious blue skies. Hopefully soon...,

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

O

And to be fair av, you are the antidote to my sourness. Would love to have a little of the optimism you have. And, as while I'm as angry and wanting the best for our club, rest assured you will have another day basking inglorious blue skies. Hopefully soon...,

Well, let's hope so mate.

I've never met a football fan that didn't share the same dream, even if we don't always share the same nightmares.

I've just been chuckling to myself at your other post regarding the arguing lol. No offence meant by the quote. Just a bit of fun. I'm off to bed. Speak soon mate.

<p>

</p>

<p>£138? Pushing it big time, included giving felli and baines £50m, rodwell £14m, Barkley £20m!!!</p>

<p> </p>

<p>Fancy having a go yourself?</p>

<p>

</p>

<p>Felliani £40</p>

<p>Baines £25</p>

<p>Rodwell £20 (Been shite, but makes Henderson look like a school boy.)</p>

<p>Jags £18</p>

<p>Barkley £15+</p>

<p>Howard £10</p>

<p>Heitinga £8</p>

<p>Bily £8</p>

<p>Coleman £8</p>

<p>Anichebe £6</p>

<p>Osman £6</p>

<p>Distin £4</p>

<p>Saha £4</p>

<p>Vellios £4+

<p>Gueye £4+

<p>Yobo £4</p>

<p>Hibbert £4</p>

<p>Neville £2</p>

<p>Duffy £2</p>

<p>Baxter £2</p>

<p>Mustafi £2</p>

<p>Silva £2</p>

<p>Mucha £1

I'd say £200 million if you include all the other kids as well. Obviously depends on the buyer and our financial position. Eg. If city, chelsea and real come in for Felli and were in a good position 50+, if were not and it's man u and arsenal 20-25

Edit: cba removing all the bracket bits

Edited by pete0

<p></p>

<p>Felliani £40</p>

<p>Baines £25</p>

<p>Jags £18</p>

<p>Barkley £15+</p>

<p>Howard £10</p>

<p>Heitinga £8</p>

<p>Bily £8</p>

<p>Coleman £8</p>

<p>Anichebe £6</p>

<p>Osman £6</p>

<p>Distin £4</p>

<p>Saha £4</p>

<p>Vellios £4+

<p>Gueye £4+

<p>Yobo £4</p>

<p>Hibbert £4</p>

<p>Neville £2</p>

<p>Duffy £2</p>

<p>Baxter £2</p>

<p>Mustafi £2</p>

<p>Silva £2</p>

<p>Mucha £1

I'd say £200 million if you include all the other kids as well. Obviously depends on the buyer and our financial position. Eg. If city, chelsea and real come in for Felli and were in a good position 50+, if were not and it's man u and arsenal 20-25

So why did you put them there, or have they just showed up on their own.???

<p></p>

<p>Felliani £40</p>

<p>Baines £25</p>

<p>Jags £18</p>

<p>Barkley £15+</p>

<p>Howard £10</p>

<p>Heitinga £8</p>

<p>Bily £8</p>

<p>Coleman £8</p>

<p>Anichebe £6</p>

<p>Osman £6</p>

<p>Distin £4</p>

<p>Saha £4</p>

<p>Vellios £4+

<p>Gueye £4+

<p>Yobo £4</p>

<p>Hibbert £4</p>

<p>Neville £2</p>

<p>Duffy £2</p>

<p>Baxter £2</p>

<p>Mustafi £2</p>

<p>Silva £2</p>

<p>Mucha £1

Blimey, I dont know what was worse for the san miguel hangover all those brackets or the kenny dalglish valuations! Barring jags, baines and felli and a couple of others you gave stuck an extra £3m on a few. The likes of Saha distin etc have no real sell on fee, I gave vic a generous £4m, vellios £2m, also gave the likes of Duffy £1m which is generous at the moment.

Jus showed up on their own, happens about 1 in 3 of my posts but i usually delete it or it sorts it self

The <p> is HTML for creating space. It will be used on many websites by admins using HTML to create their webpage. Sometimes when you copy something, you copy the source code too. It's nothing at your end, but more a case of which sites you frequent in order to obtain your information. You only see it because the HTML tags won't work unless Louis allows it, or certain ones, and that is risky and unadvised unless you want me to hack your forum and take over the world.

The <p> is HTML for creating space. It will be used on many websites by admins using HTML to create their webpage. Sometimes when you copy something, you copy the source code too. It's nothing at your end, but more a case of which sites you frequent in order to obtain your information. You only see it because the HTML tags won't work unless Louis allows it, or certain ones, and that is risky and unadvised unless you want me to hack your forum and take over the world.

I don't grasp that very well. Thanks any way

He was already crab no.2, although lacks the vision to fill Artetas boots. Hopefully Rodwell will go back on course to play at the back, with Barkley filling the void.

If we can keep our players we will have a great youthful team to build around not quite the Man U 90's FA cup winners, but more than enough promise to keep optimistic.

Coleman Rodwell Duffy/Mustafi Garbutt

Fellaini

Drenthe Barkley Gueye

Vellios Traca

If this is the starting line up in 2 years, i'd be happy (depending on Traca being any good)

Not happy to read it in the sun, but jack has my full backing. I do think he can fill his boots long term. Tbh ive no problem with the crab style as long as it keeps possession. Maybe if an attacking player will make a run or two the visionary passes might come too.

I'm feeling optimistic now, transfer window has gone, we have what we have let's just go for it. Might get lucky and win a few, a few nice ref decisions and maybe a take over. Months of feeling down about everton, got to be positive or I'll lose my mind.

I don't grasp that very well. Thanks any way

Sorry Pete.

Look at the <p> as cement between bricks, separating each brick, and the bricks as sentences.

canstock5957105.jpg

When you write on the forum, or in a mail, using your keyboard, if you want to leave gaps in between the text, you simply press the enter button on your keyboard with the arrow on it, and your paragraph or sentence is moved down, thus creating a bigger gap between the two.

That's what the <p> does.

On a webpage, unless you placed the <p> sign in between the paragraphs, they would just close up again. The sign that has a <p/> ends the command, just like we have image tags which also have img and /img and you put what you write in between.

They are used when writing code. Code is needed to create websites, and is like a language.

When you have copied text, you have also copied the code within the text, and that is why you get the <p> signs in your posts. The reason they work on the website you got them from, but not here, is that code has to be allowed, by the admin, and here, it isn't, so it doesn't work. When code works, it becomes invisible, and does it's job, which is why you didn't see it on the site you copied. When it doesn't work, or rather isn't allowed, it stays in view.

It's probably difficult to understand if you've never worked with code, and I'm rusty having not used it for years, but that's why it's in your post.

If you want to see it being used, right click on any webpage, and press 'view source' if using Internet explorer, or if using Chrome, right click and press 'inspect element'.

Not happy to read it in the sun, but jack has my full backing. I do think he can fill his boots long term. Tbh ive no problem with the crab style as long as it keeps possession. Maybe if an attacking player will make a run or two the visionary passes might come too.

I'm feeling optimistic now, transfer window has gone, we have what we have let's just go for it. Might get lucky and win a few, a few nice ref decisions and maybe a take over. Months of feeling down about everton, got to be positive or I'll lose my mind.

crab football is soooooo boring and it just gives Moyes an excuse to play one up front, would much rather see Barkley in the Arteta role and Rodwell at CB

Sorry Pete.

Look at the <p> as cement between bricks, separating each brick, and the bricks as sentences.

canstock5957105.jpg

When you write on the forum, or in a mail, using your keyboard, if you want to leave gaps in between the text, you simply press the enter button on your keyboard with the arrow on it, and your paragraph or sentence is moved down, thus creating a bigger gap between the two.

That's what the <p> does.

On a webpage, unless you placed the <p> sign in between the paragraphs, they would just close up again. The sign that has a <p/> ends the command, just like we have image tags which also have img and /img and you put what you write in between.

They are used when writing code. Code is needed to create websites, and is like a language.

When you have copied text, you have also copied the code within the text, and that is why you get the <p> signs in your posts. The reason they work on the website you got them from, but not here, is that code has to be allowed, by the admin, and here, it isn't, so it doesn't work. When code works, it becomes invisible, and does it's job, which is why you didn't see it on the site you copied. When it doesn't work, or rather isn't allowed, it stays in view.

It's probably difficult to understand if you've never worked with code, and I'm rusty having not used it for years, but that's why it's in your post.

If you want to see it being used, right click on any webpage, and press 'view source' if using Internet explorer, or if using Chrome, right click and press 'inspect element'.

Thanks, get the drift of it now, but it happens on normal posts where I haven't used copy and paste. I also so the code of Marco's smilies but there normal smileys on other posts where people have quoted him.

It mostly happens when I take my time typing a reply.

Would updating my browser help?

BTW sorry for bein such a n00b, always had me uni mates sort anything technical. They tried teaching me but it jus all went over me head

Thanks, get the drift of it now, but it happens on normal posts where I haven't used copy and paste. I also so the code of Marco's smilies but there normal smileys on other posts where people have quoted him.

It mostly happens when I take my time typing a reply.

Would updating my browser help?

BTW sorry for bein such a n00b, always had me uni mates sort anything technical. They tried teaching me but it jus all went over me head

I'm not 100% sure what problem you are describing, but there are certain things you need on your pc in order to have a good Internet experience.

The first thing I'd do is update your Adobe flash.

http://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/otherversions/