IGNORED

Thread for England game abuse.... or praise (ha, who am i kidding!)

England: Hart, Smalling, Cahill, Terry, Cole; Walcott, Parker, Barry, Downing; Young, Rooney. Lampard left out

No Baines, no Jags. Goes to back up my point, at least with the Baines exclusion, that Cappello knows sweet FA (like what i did there? wink.png ). At least Johnson isnt starting! Cant find the starting 11, got this from twatter

Edited by Matt

Bloody lucky you lot,

Agreed. I was supporting Wales from quite early on....England are going nowhere.

I'd be far more optimistic if I was a Welshman tonight....may not ever win anything but have the potential to be a team to be proud of. We'll never win anything but will continue to be a team to cringe at.

Agreed. I was supporting Wales from quite early on....England are going nowhere.

I'd be far more optimistic if I was a Welshman tonight....may not ever win anything but have the potential to be a team to be proud of. We'll never win anything but will continue to be a team to cringe at.

England have all the tools required. The problem is that they are all mixed up at the bottom of the tool box. Play a tight pressing game, 442 and your on the way to a final.

So we are number 4, and cringe, while they are number 6 billion and 40, and should be proud? doh.gif

Wales are dire, and don't have the players at the top level to choose from. England are badly selected and badly organised. This is the top level of football. There shouldn't be performances with no end product. We still have too many players on the pitch because they play for the top teams, rather than have the ability to gell. If I was manager, I would have 2 midfielders either side of the center circle, and tell them not to move.

So we are number 4, and cringe, while they are number 6 billion and 40, and should be proud?

After tonight...of course.

If Rafael Nadal played some no-mark ranked 500 in the world and snuck through 9-7 in the fifth set who would come out of it with more credit?

Are you proud and inspired by this England team? If so you're seriously deluded.

If I was a Welshman I'd be proud tonight....and as an Englishman I'm depressed....actually I'm not because I expect nothing better from that bunch of pathetic prima donnas.

So we are number 4, and cringe, while they are number 6 billion and 40, and should be proud? doh.gif

Wales are dire, and don't have the players at the top level to choose from. England are badly selected and badly organised. This is the top level of football. There shouldn't be performances with no end product. We still have too many players on the pitch because they play for the top teams, rather than have the ability to gell. If I was manager, I would have 2 midfielders either side of the center circle, and tell them not to move.

Yeah we are proud. coming to your manor and having a go, oh for the cheek of it. What? Expect us to roll over and get shafted? May only be a nation of only 3.5 million, but heart and desire sometimes counts for more, pity the England players don't play like that all the time, perhaps they would win another trophy with it.

I am English and I live in Wales and I didn't give a toss who won. I would just like one of our home teams to play well for once. Pity I missed the game due to work. But what the hell England are supposedly the best of the home teams and they have two hopes of winning something, and one of them is Bob Hope.

England are poo, and as an Evertonian I just can't support them, Watson, Unsworth and Barmby all should have had more caps under us. Always preferred the rest of the UK, and don't see how anyone outside of London or the 'big 4' can support the media whore of a squad.

Collison done well, always thought he was gonna be a good player, and looks like the injury hasn't hampered him to much. Be worth a punt in Jan.

Edited by pete0

What did you expect with the clown that is Capello in charge?

He got it right against Bulgaria with his team and tactics and then for this game takes two steps backwards by changing things and playing Barry and Lampard together. Fuckinghell.

I can't wait for the day when Capello is fucked off after the Euro's. Maybe then we can get a manager that will pick players best suited for a formation, or players who are in form rather than picking players because they play for a top side, and then maybe I can muster some interest in the national side again.