IGNORED

everton xi after the window

if you were manager what would your team be after jan window ?? explain reasons for signings and departures

hennessey

coleman,jags,duffy,baines

drenthe,felli,rodwell,holtby

walters,vellios

all three new signings are life long blues and would not cost a bomb and would love to play for us as for the people that play there hennessey is better than howard in my opinion and he wont want to warm the bench so i;d sell him and cahill is old and past it and walters is a similar style of player and holtby is better than bily and id have owen on a pay as you play impact sub so id sell howard,distin good but too old,saha,cahill,heitinga,billy and possibly osman obvs hibbo and neville out aswell

just interestin to see what other people would do

Edited by drentheisnumber1

Howard

Onuoha Heitinga Jags Baines

Fellainie

Drenthe Mcgeady

Barkley

Lukaku Pavulychenko

Ins: Lukaku (loan)

Pavulychenko 6-8 mil,

McGeady 4-5 plus Bily,

Onuoha, 3 mil

Out: Rodwell 20 mil,

Billy 4-5 plus Mcgeady,

sounds good, hows mcgeady doin over there ?? defo wouldnt mind him over bily, not seen much of onuoha but people seem to like him so must be decent, would you play 2 upfront or lukaku with strength in like a cahill role ??

Edited by drentheisnumber1

If Moyes discovers 44(F£$%^&*)2 is a formation and not just a magazine

Howard

Hibbert Heitinga Distin Baines

Donovan Rodwell Fellaini Drenthe

Saha Pavlyuchenko

or

If Moyes remembers that attacking flowing football is what we're good at

Howard

Hibbert Heitinga Distin Baines

Fellaini

Donovan Bily Barkley/Osman Drenthe

Pav/Saha

Both on loan cos we dont have a pot to piss in. Will be happy if no one goes tbh.

hennessy better than howard !!! How did you work that one out??

So you would sell howard,distin ,saha,cahill,heitinga,billy, osman hibbo and neville. who would be on our bench ???

If were going to be honest, moyes if he does get some money for a loan deal or something would only be looking at a striker i reckon and the whole donovan thing might come up to. But apart from that i wouldnt get my hopes up.Dunno were everyones getting these ideas of having even good money to bring a loan signing in, were fucking skint

No chance will the bank release any money, we are running at a £4m loss per year, they will be extremely cautious with us.

We were running at 4-5m loss but we unloaded Yak, Becks, Arteta, Vaughn and Yobo of the wage bill, which accounted for well over that 4m. I know Felli has a new contract and we have a couple of people on loan but I would still think we have reduced the wage bill which should make that 4m a little less.

Even so, banks will be very cautious

Edited by Matt

No chance will the bank release any money, we are running at a £4m loss per year, they will be extremely cautious with us.

as far as i was aware. Bill just had to make a payment back to the bank, did'nt matter how much, just any payment was enough, and the £10m should have kept them quiet for a short while, now Felli has signed i reckon Jack will go, i think we all know the chances of keeping both were slim to none, that has to be at least another £25m, we should be well on our way to keeping the banks happy?

the finance thing confuses me though, i will admit, we never seem to know exactly how big the debt is.

as far as i was aware. Bill just had to make a payment back to the bank, did'nt matter how much, just any payment was enough, and the £10m should have kept them quiet for a short while, now Felli has signed i reckon Jack will go, i think we all know the chances of keeping both were slim to none, that has to be at least another £25m, we should be well on our way to keeping the banks happy?

the finance thing confuses me though, i will admit, we never seem to know exactly how big the debt is.

We don't have the security for the banks to lend us any more, and whilst the economy is at the current state they are unlikely to be flexible with us. It sounded like the banks were all over us before the Arteta sale - the gates have dropped, our season to date aggregate is well down - in the 6 home games this season we are approx £385,000 down in gate receipts alone approx £1.2m for the season if it stays the same.

If anything the attendances are likely to get worse... I ain't banking on any real money being spent.

We don't have the security for the banks to lend us any more, and whilst the economy is at the current state they are unlikely to be flexible with us. It sounded like the banks were all over us before the Arteta sale - the gates have dropped, our season to date aggregate is well down - in the 6 home games this season we are approx £385,000 down in gate receipts alone approx £1.2m for the season if it stays the same.

If anything the attendances are likely to get worse... I ain't banking on any real money being spent.

Yes but the gates are down because we never spent any money on players new players=renewed optomism everyone wants to see how the new players fit in and we aint had any for 2 seasons now!! Vicious circle i think is the expression.

hennessy better than howard !!! How did you work that one out??

So you would sell howard,distin ,saha,cahill,heitinga,billy, osman hibbo and neville. who would be on our bench ???

If were going to be honest, moyes if he does get some money for a loan deal or something would only be looking at a striker i reckon and the whole donovan thing might come up to. But apart from that i wouldnt get my hopes up.Dunno were everyones getting these ideas of having even good money to bring a loan signing in, were fucking skint

in my opinion yes he is better than howard and its only my opinion, unless i win an everton raffle or however they do it im not going to be the next manager its just what i would do and are bench would be mcfadden,gueye,mucha,bidwell,mustafi,anichebe,barkley

in my opinion yes he is better than howard and its only my opinion, unless i win an everton raffle or however they do it im not going to be the next manager its just what i would do and are bench would be mcfadden,gueye,mucha,bidwell,mustafi,ANICHEBE,barkley

Id forgotten that Anichebe even played for us thats how much weve missed his arm throwing tantrums.