IGNORED

Andy Gray: Moyes' days at cash-strapped Everton are numbered

Louis

I don't think he's referring to Moyes as an Englishman, but that Man United might have an Englishman in mind.

Moyes' days DO seem to be numbered. If things stay as they are - surely he'll give up? if they get new owners, then history tells us that managers rarely stay around along.

I hope I'm wrong, but it does seem like there's no (enticing) future for him.

Wait there, didn't he say we needed Kenwright and that he's the right man to get money in/sell the club? If Moyes days are numbered then surely that would be an indication that he feels the sale will not happen?

I get the feeling that Sunderland may come calling for Moyes, whilst they are not a match for us in tradition etc, it may be a new challenge for him.

Not many clubs ARE a match in tradition, but I'm not sure that's such a great pull at the moment.

Not convinced that Sunderland would be enough for him though - could be wrong. Spurs might be when Harry goes!

I cant imagine Spurs wanting him to be honest. He certainly wouldnt strike me as the type of manager they would go for, more likely to be a foreigner (or at least someone with a continental philosophy).

I actually think he is a bit stuck. Unless we get investment, we wont be doing much more than the fringes of Europe, the better teams either wont really want to adopt his style of play, and the teams below us wont offer much more than us. They might have money but it would mean starting from scratch. The best bet from my point of view would be a return to Scotland and managing one of the Old Firm teams. The way Lennon is going it might not be too long!

I cant imagine Spurs wanting him to be honest. He certainly wouldnt strike me as the type of manager they would go for, more likely to be a foreigner (or at least someone with a continental philosophy).

I actually think he is a bit stuck. Unless we get investment, we wont be doing much more than the fringes of Europe, the better teams either wont really want to adopt his style of play, and the teams below us wont offer much more than us. They might have money but it would mean starting from scratch. The best bet from my point of view would be a return to Scotland and managing one of the Old Firm teams. The way Lennon is going it might not be too long!

have to say i agree with you there, i think down here he is a bit stuck for options, but if the Celtic job comes up, which it may well do, then i think maybe he would take it.

anyone going from the prem to scotland is going downhill in my opinion,cant see moyes doing that.

Rangers are so close to administration its untrue, Celtic arent far behind and from what i can make out the other clubs in Scotland are struggling to even pay there wages. Cant see him going to any club in Scotland any time soon. It makes grim reading when we look rich compared to them.