IGNORED

Ian Ross leaves Everton

Hafnia

I think it's getting harder and harder to claim 'all is calm' aboard the ship.

There's every reason to suspect the leaked mails were genuine, and regardless of them being purely opinion on his part, it's probably indicative of other's views too.

This is what happens when things aren't right.

Seen far worse cock ups than a few leaked emails though!

Club have not made comment - which given the amount of time spent at the club speaks volumes. IMO he will have been given a nice golden handshake, confidentiality agreement signed and on they go with a new king of spin.

Let's just hope the new fella (previous at city and liverpool) learns from Ross's mistake, the fans aren't a bunch of pie munching skin heads - they hold the club dear to their hearts and what it is going through at the moment is a very divisive time for many fans. 100% honesty and respect is what is needed - if there is news, bring it on, stop trying to cause another issue in getting a section of fans trying to establish what is true and what is spin.

Ross made far too many terrible errors of judgement, he isn't one of us and treated fans with contempt.

I love pies. Mmm Chicken and mushroom, meat and potato, steak and onion. Fill em up with gravy. Lovely. Oh and im nearly a skinhead as my hair is dissappearing fast.

I know what you mean tho and fully agree.

Don't forget the tattoo's either, probably drive an untaxed Vauxhall Vectra - if lucky work shifts in a factory, maybe even run a market stall selling jarg Everton memorablia. Makes the kick off by the skin of the teeth because they spent the rest of their match day money in the ale house and bookies hoping that the usual £10 first goal on Jags comes in.... yeah you know the sort we have 37,000 every home game.

Even if every fan was a stereotype of that (and so what if that was your life - it's an honest one - barring tax disc) - who is he to make decisions based on that? I hate people like Ross.

maybe they havent communicated anything because their director of communications is the person to leave? Or maybe they feel its none of our business, which frankly is right.

True, its not our business. But come on Matt, its been covered in the Echo and is clearly of interest to fans. I'm sure they will make a statement soon enough.

maybe they havent communicated anything because their director of communications is the person to leave? Or maybe they feel its none of our business, which frankly is right.

I think Mark Rowan could have typed a press release up - only if the desire to salute his tenure at the club was there...clearly it wasn't, and the reasons I am sure we all know.

I believe Mr Elstone may have forced the clubs hand - it's me or him scenario. The legal papers drawn up, signed, filed, bacs payment in his account and not so much as a taxi called. Ta ra....

Don't forget the tattoo's either, probably drive an untaxed Vauxhall Vectra - if lucky work shifts in a factory, maybe even run a market stall selling jarg Everton memorablia. Makes the kick off by the skin of the teeth because they spent the rest of their match day money in the ale house and bookies hoping that the usual £10 first goal on Jags comes in.... yeah you know the sort we have 37,000 every home game.

Even if every fan was a stereotype of that (and so what if that was your life - it's an honest one - barring tax disc) - who is he to make decisions based on that? I hate people like Ross.

Haha I used to have an opel.... many many years ago. (Opel=European name for Vauxhall) It wasnt a vectra, it was an astra (even worse) however it was fully taxed. I also have 2 tattoos, none being the shield tho.

Still know what you mean and I still agree.

I believe Mr Elstone may have forced the clubs hand - it's me or him scenario. The legal papers drawn up, signed, filed, bacs payment in his account and not so much as a taxi called. Ta ra....

CHAPS my dear boy, CHAPS ! wink.png We've moved on from BACS.

He had the decency to the respond to emails from fans. So in that respect, it's a shame to see him go. It seemed inevitable that one of Ross or Elstone would leave/be moved after the email leak.

CHAPS my dear boy, CHAPS ! wink.pngWe've moved on from BACS.

He had the decency to the respond to emails from fans. So in that respect, it's a shame to see him go. It seemed inevitable that one of Ross or Elstone would leave/be moved after the email leak.

Haha, I work for one of the biggest companies in Europe and we still use BACS!

We suck!