IGNORED

Jordan Rhodes

I know its just the Mirror, however!! accoring to them we are interested in Huddersfields Justin Rhodes, what is more relevant is the passage that reads Moyes will be given funds by Kenwright for a new striker, but his budget is below the asking price of 4m for Rhodes!!!

Happy days!!!

http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/transfer-news/Exclusive-Everton-join-chase-for-4m-rated-Huddersfield-hot-shot-Jordan-Rhodes-article848117.html

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2081331/Everton-want-Huddersfields-Jordan-Rhodes.html

I know its just the Mirror, however!! accoring to them we are interested in Huddersfields Justin Rhodes, what is more relevant is the passage that reads Moyes will be given funds by Kenwright for a new striker, but his budget is below the asking price of 4m for Rhodes!!!

Happy days!!!

Cheers mate you've just perked my day up......NOT :)

I remember him at Portman Road a couple of years ago and some supporters were getting mighty fed up with him, he didn't seem to feature much and general consesus was he was a poor player with strikes very few and far between. Apparently since relocating to Yorkshire he has been something quite prolific but how easy it to terrorize third division defences though?, it's a whole different ball game playing at the top, I have serious doubts Mr Rhodes could work in the EPL, only one way to find out mind, but I don't how far this rumor will run, I can't really see him becoming an Everton player to be quite honest

His dad was part of the Oldham team in the late 80's when they where a pretty decent team and much loved by most fans (I'd say).

Quite a step up to West Ham from Huddersfield, let alone to Everton, and at this moment in time, you MIGHT (at a push) say West Ham would be a more sensible move.

(That's not designed to wind folks up). It's just a view that his career might be best served in a smaller steps than a big leap to Everton... PLUS, Everton's future is a bit clouded at the moment (not that West Ham's is crystal clear, but it's a tad clearer!)

His dad was part of the Oldham team in the late 80's when they where a pretty decent team and much loved by most fans (I'd say).

Quite a step up to West Ham from Huddersfield, let alone to Everton, and at this moment in time, you MIGHT (at a push) say West Ham would be a more sensible move.

(That's not designed to wind folks up). It's just a view that his career might be best served in a smaller steps than a big leap to Everton... PLUS, Everton's future is a bit clouded at the moment (not that West Ham's is crystal clear, but it's a tad clearer!)

West Ham are a Championship team, we are a Premiership team with one of the biggest top flight histories in the game. If he joins us, he has a real opportunity of being our number 1 striker, and playing against teams such as Utd, Liverpool, Arsenal, Chelsea and City week in week out. I'd say that was a sensible move.

It doesn't get much clearer than that.smile.png

West Ham are a Championship team, we are a Premiership team with one of the biggest top flight histories in the game. If he joins us, he has a real opportunity of being our number 1 striker, and playing against teams such as Utd, Liverpool, Arsenal, Chelsea and City week in week out. I'd say that was a sensible move.

It doesn't get much clearer than that.smile.png

Like I said, might be too big a leap.

The last lad (Beckford) that did that lasted a year, and managed a credible 1 in 4 goal ratio (credible for his first year after a big step up).

There's a big difference between the appeal Everton hold (high) and a more pragmatic and sensible approach to career development (Championship)

• 6 months later...

They probs mean this guy

http://www.evertonfc...dam-davies.html

Also his favourite food is chicken blink.png

Yeah i know. I was in the year below him at school, i thought he had been released though. Think my english teacher told me once he was doing teacher training as a back up career, but this could be a great alternative for him if true, wish him well smile.png

• 4 weeks later...