IGNORED

Documentary on the BU, the current situation & the future of Everton Football Club

Evertonians,

During the past few weeks I've been thinking about producing a viral documentary (for youtube) investigating the Blue Union's stance, the current situation at our great Club and therefore what the future holds.

At the moment, my ideas are very much within their infancy and require a lot more thought before they can be positioned effectively. My overall aim is to push things further into the spotlight and I believe this can be achieved evenhandedly and with effectiveness via a Social Media outlet such as Youtube.

In the documentary I'd like to talk to both representatives of the Blue Union and the Club (I'm not overtly optimistic about the latter). I have my views, of course I do, but I'd like things to be central and without favoritism, unfairness and influence (which is something we can't say for most of the mainstream articles on the situation).

Above all, I want to produce something that helps (or goes some way to helping) answer the questions of every ordinary Evertonian. I want facts on the stance of each side to be conceived in a simple manor that we can all understand.

I haven't approached the Blue Union or the Club as of yet. I'd like to get your thoughts on the idea first and what you'd like to see something like this achieve.

In terms of help. I'd be looking for

Camera Operators

and

Video Editors

+

people with connections

and possible

interviewees

Thanks for reading,

Edited by Adam Partington

Not in a position to offer any help but good luck with it.

Indeed. I hope it shows both sides of the arguments. I think if you show youre willing to acknowledge the good that has been done, you will have a better chance of getting EFC to contribute.

edit: also, if you want the video to get loads of hits, make your missus/avatar (you lucky bastard) as the thumbnail of the vid!

Edited by Matt

Evertonians,

During the past few weeks I've been thinking about producing a viral documentary (for youtube) investigating the Blue Union's stance, the current situation at our great Club and therefore what the future holds.

At the moment, my ideas are very much within their infancy and require a lot more thought before they can be positioned effectively. My overall aim is to push things further into the spotlight and I believe this can be achieved evenhandedly and with effectiveness via a Social Media outlet such as Youtube.

In the documentary I'd like to talk to both representatives of the Blue Union and the Club (I'm not overtly optimistic about the latter). I have my views, of course I do, but I'd like things to be central and without favoritism, unfairness and influence (which is something we can't say for most of the mainstream articles on the situation).

Above all, I want to produce something that helps (or goes some way to helping) answer the questions of every ordinary Evertonian. I want facts on the stance of each side to be conceived in a simple manor that we can all understand.

I haven't approached the Blue Union or the Club as of yet. I'd like to get your thoughts on the idea first and what you'd like to see something like this achieve.

In terms of help. I'd be looking for

Camera Operators

and

Video Editors

+

people with connections

and possible

interviewees

Thanks for reading,

Why dont you ask the BU to film it for you, or do you need more than 5 people?

Why dont you ask the BU to film it for you, or do you need more than 5 people?

Interesting question for you here Dunc, do you agree with the aims of the Blue Union which is for a group of professionals to come in and see the sale of our club (given the fact that the board and Bill in particular struggle to get anything right) - or is it just that you don't like the militant ways in which they are doingt things?

Or are you happy to stay and try and tread water with a pair of lead boots that is kenwright and co?

Just asking.

Interesting question for you here Dunc, do you agree with the aims of the Blue Union which is for a group of professionals to come in and see the sale of our club (given the fact that the board and Bill in particular struggle to get anything right) - or is it just that you don't like the militant ways in which they are doingt things?

Or are you happy to stay and try and tread water with a pair of lead boots that is kenwright and co?

Just asking.

Ive said a million and one times that We need new owners so that pretty much rules out the last option

I wouldnt be against a group of professionals coming in to oversee the sale of the club in principal, but who is going to pay them and how much will it cost? Not sure that is what the BU are aiming for because every time they release a statement they seem to change their minds

The big issue I have with the BU , apart from the fact they dont seem to know what they want themselves, is that I dont agee with the badgering and hounding of BK who IMO deserves better