IGNORED

Zoo's Quiz.

Zoo

Gudjohnson is right, he is the only played from Iceland to have won the league - well done.

Northern Irelenad is a void country as both Roy Caroll and Johnny Evans have won the league with Manchester United. Michael Ballack is also a wrong answer as 3 Germans have won the league (Jens Lehmann being one) and so is Larsson as 3 Swedish players have won the league (Jesper Blomqvist being one).

2 more to find.

Howard won the FA Cup, Carling Cup and the Community Shild during his time at Manchster United but never won the league. I think that he was always Number 2 to the likes of Fabian Barthez and Roy Caroll, I'm sure that Sir Alex lost faith in Timmy due to a few mistakes and flung him off to us.

Nobody from the United States has won the Premiership. (apart from Donovan when he returns next year!)

Zola Italy (surely not, but can't think of any other Italians)

No Italian has ever won the Premier League either;

Zola won the FA Cup twice, the Community Shield, Carling Cup, UEFA Cup Winners Cup and the UEFA Super Cup with Chelsea but left just as the good times started and so never actually won the Premiership with them. It's a cracking guess though Pete.

Howard won the FA Cup, Carling Cup and the Community Shild during his time at Manchster United but never won the league. I think that he was always Number 2 to the likes of Fabian Barthez and Roy Caroll, I'm sure that Sir Alex lost faith in Timmy due to a few mistakes and flung him off to us.

Nobody from the United States has won the Premiership. (apart from Donovan when he returns next year!)

He was first choice in his first season, debut against Arsenal winning the charity shield on pens

Kanu - nigeria

Incorrect.

Kanu was the only Nigerian to have won the Premiership when he won it with Arsenal but John Obi Mikel joined the list when he was part of the Chelsea squad that won it in 2009.

Clayton Blackmore, Ryan Giggs and Mark Hughes have all won it (and are Welsh).

Henning Berg and Ole Gunner Solksjaer have won it (and are Norweigen) meaning that Johnson is incorrect (even though he did win it).

Schmeical - Denmark... sure that tool bendtner hasn't won it!

Well done another right answer.

Peter Schmeichel won the Premiership with Manchester United five times in 1993, 1994, 1995, 1996 and 1998. He is the only Danish player to have even won it once and as a result points are coming your way.

How many have we got (I use the word "we" looselyunsure.png )?

1 - Dimitar Berbatov from Bulgaria; won with Manchester United (correctly answered by marcopaulo).

2 - Juan Antonio Valencia from Ecudaor; won with Manchester United (correctly answered by marcopaulo).

3 - Hernandez from Mexico; won with Manchester United (correctly answered by marcopaulo).

4 - Ji-Sung Park from South Korea; won with Manchester United (correctly answered by marcopaulo).

5 - Dwight Yorke from Trinidad & Tobago; won with Manchester United (correctly answered by marcopaulo).

6 - Christopher Wreah from Liberia; won with Arsenal (correctly answered by c1982).

7 - Alex Manninger from Austria; won with Arsenal (correctly answered by c1982).

8 - Michael Essien from Ghana; won with Chelsea (correctly answered by marcopaulo).

9 - Diego Forlan from Uraguay; won with Manchester United (correctly answered by c1982).

10 - Tomasz Kuszczak from Poland; won with Manchester United (correctly answered by c1982).

11 - Eiður Guðjohnsen from Iceland; won with Chelsea (correctly answered by marcopaulo).

12 - Peter Schmeichel from Denmark; won with Manchester United (correctly answered by c1982).

You need to find one more to complete today's question...

luzhny..ukraine? was thinkin about past arsenal players watchin them beat the shite...i can't remember many ukraine's apart from shevchenko and he's already been said as wrong...and you never said a ukrainian hasn't won it

Well Done.

I had to choose my words carefully when the Sheva shout came up. Shevchenkho never won the Premiership with Chelsea meaning that Oleg Luzhny is the only player from Ukraine to have a winners medal. He won it with Arsenal in 2001.

So you've got them all, thanks to everyone that took part. More questions coming soon...

Did anyone say Quentin Fortune?

I think it might have been Pete that shouted Quentin Fortune a few hours ago, he never managed to get a winners medal at his time with Manchester United and therefore does not qualify for the question. No player from South Africa has won the Premiership however so if Pienaar gets his act together at Goodison Park he could make himself eligable for Zoo Questions!

All 13 have been found anyways - quiz over (thanks to all that took part).