IGNORED

Zoo's Quiz.

Zoo

Calm down marco wink.png

Viera (107) and Wiltord (92) are right answers along with William Gallas (84).

Was just coming back on after run and food to add viera - must admit gallas and wiltord totally slipped my mind - shocked at number of caps for wiltord always saw him as more of a back-up option for france.

Was just coming back on after run and food to add viera - must admit gallas and wiltord totally slipped my mind - shocked at number of caps for wiltord always saw him as more of a back-up option for france.

He managed to score 26 goals for France internationally and I too was surprised.

More questions to come in the future though peeps...

he was around for ages though wasn't he...even as a back up option the sub appearances count...be interested to see how many were sub appearances i must say! shocked pires is lower than him

he was around for ages though wasn't he...even as a back up option the sub appearances count...be interested to see how many were sub appearances i must say! shocked pires is lower than him

Pires has 79 caps (and I know which one I would rather have).

I didn't even really rate Wiltord, I was too young to remember him fully but I always remember him just being a back-up at Arsenal for the likes of Thierry Henry and Denis Bergkamp, I didn't think was a world-class player capable of achieving so many caps.

Zoo's Question of the Day Round 12:

Name the four teams that Roberto Mancini has held the position of 'manager' at.

1 - Manchester City; 2009- (correctly answered by The Beard)

2 - Internazionale; 2004-2008 (correctly answered by The Beard)

3 - Lazio; 2002-2004 (correctly answered by The Beard)

4 - Fiorentina; 2001-2002 (corretly answered Mogsy)

Edited by Zoo

Manchester City, Internazionale and Lazio are all correct. He's not managed Sampdoria though.

The question is supposed to be rather quick on purpose, I'm out of the house from 3:00 and won't get back until the early hours of tomorrow morning so I can't be here for a long term quiz. I thought rather than just skip today I'd post a little quick-fire bit of trivia for you all.

Zoo's Question of the Day Round 13:

Name the team that scores the most goals in each World Cup (I'll be quite strict on this one too, you must match up the right team to the right World Cup so you can't just shout Brazil and hope for the best).

1930 - Argentina; 18 goals unanswered

1934 - Italy; 12 goals unanswered

1938 - Hungary; 18 goals unanswered

1950 - Brazil; 22 goals (correctly answered by pete0)

1954 - Hungary; 27 goals unanswered

1958 - France; 23 goals unanswered

1962 - Brazil; 14 goals unanswered

1966 - Portugal; 17 goals (correctly answered by pete0)

1970 - Brazil; 19 goals (correctly answered by pete0)

1974 - Poland; 16 goals unanswered

1978 - Argentina & Netherlands; 14 goals unanswered

1982 - France; 16 goals unanswered

1986 - Argentina; 14 goals unanswered

1990 - West Germany; 15 goals unanswered

1994 - Sweden; 15 goals unanswered

1998 - France; 15 goals (correctly answered by pete0).

2002 - Brazil; 18 goals (correctly answered by pete0).

2006 - Germany; 14 goals (correctly answered by pete0).

2010 - Germany; 16 goals (correctly answered by Goodison Road).

Edited by Zoo

1966 - Portugal; 17 goals

1970 - Brazil; 19 goals

1998 - France; 15 goals

2002 - Brazil; 18 goals

2006 - Germany; 14 goals

Those are the right answers from your post mate - good effort.

Edited by Zoo

1950 - Brazil is the only answer that you got right from your list Pete whilst Goodison Road grabs a point for correctly guessing that Germany scored the most goals in the past 2010 World Cup (no doubt helped by the 4 goals they shipped past England).

I'll leave this quiz open for a while, so keep guessing.

1950 - Brazil is the only answer that you got right from your list Pete whilst Goodison Road grabs a point for correctly guessing that Germany scored the most goals in the past 2010 World Cup (no doubt helped by the 4 goals they shipped past England).

I'll leave this quiz open for a while, so keep guessing.

All complete guesses, surprised I got 1

'30 Paraguay

'34 Uruguay

'38 Uruguay

'54 Brazil

'58 Holland

'62 Argentina

'74 Germany

'78 Sweden

'82 Italy

'86 Brazil

'90 Mexico

'94 Cameroon

None right I'm afraid, I'll give out the continents of the right answers to try and make it a little easier (seeing as this quiz has dragged into over 24 hours).

1930 - South America

1934 - Europe (recent winners)

1938 - Europe

1954 - Europe

1958 - Europe (recent winners)

1962 - South America

1974 - Europe

1978 - South America & Europe (the European team are recent finalists)

1982 - Europe (recent winners)

1986 - South America

1990 - Europe (this team does not take part in the World Cup anymore)

1994 - Europe (old England manager)

I was going to put all the answers to the last question up but there are just so many un-answered that I think it's just a waste. I'll carry on with my quizzes and if anyone feels that they want to answer the previous question they can do.

Which Premiership team has scored the most goals in 2012 so far?

Answer: Arsenal; 20 goals (correctly answered by The Beard)

Edited by Zoo

I was going to put all the answers to the last question up but there are just so many un-answered that I think it's just a waste. I'll carry on with my quizzes and if anyone feels that they want to answer the previous question they can do.

Which Premiership team has scored the most goals in 2012 so far?

Think I heard on the Fulham commentary that it is City then, United, Fulham.

Think I heard on the Fulham commentary that it is City then, United, Fulham.

I'm afraid not, Manchester City is the most likely answer with them being 1st but they haven't scored the most goals so far since the beginning of January.

I'm afraid not, Manchester City is the most likely answer with them being 1st but they haven't scored the most goals so far since the beginning of January.

Bugger, hadn't read the question properly thought it was for the season. Guessing Fulham because Pog and Dempsey have got hattricks recently.

Arsenal?

Correct, they have scored 20 goals since the year began and that's more than anyone else in the Premiership.

The Fulham guess was a good one though from pete seeing as Pog has started so well for them and Dempsey has been scoring for fun.

Correct, they have scored 20 goals since the year began and that's more than anyone else in the Premiership.

The Fulham guess was a good one though from pete seeing as Pog has started so well for them and Dempsey has been scoring for fun.

Surprised we weren't in for him, considering we were crying out for a striker and he was available on loan.