IGNORED

QPR away

Finn balor

Bailey, totally with you. Just watched goals on Sunday. It's embarrassing - feel sorry for those who went down for that yesterday.

Settling for a point against QPR is shocking.

Again do we need to start wishing hamstring tears on Phil Neville? Of course you dont want any professional injured but seriously what does he actually do???

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am disappointed with 1 - 1 but it wasn't a defeat, which in truth I really did half expect. Not that I think QPR are better than us, just that we do not perform against sides in the lower half.

I suppose I can accept 1 - 1 but we should have emerged with three points. Still it is better than a defeat.

http://www.sabotagetimes.com/football-sport/everton-lucky-to-get-a-point-and-desperately-missing-darron-gibson/

I think the fact that Darron Gibsons injury has led to Phil Neville playing centre mid is the reason we are desperately missing him. Would still rather see Rodwell or Barkley playing alongside Fellian, Gibson as back-up and Phil Neville no where near the first team.

Although I predicted a 2-0 win for us I did state that unless we bring "our big game mentality", as we did against City and Chelsea into this one we may struggle and that is exactly what happened. It appears so evident that we struggle when we are expected to take the game to teams. I felt we started the game well, held it up, pressed and put them under pressure yet strangely enough it was after we scored that Moyes' extra negative tactics somewhat de-railed us. The second half we where non-existant until the usual last five minutes have a go for the winner effort. A great chance of three points went begging yesterday and £19 for four pints in the ground was scandalous.

A great chance of three points went begging yesterday and £19 for four pints in the ground was scandalous.

I have bad memories of visiting Loftus Road; during rebuilding in the late sixties/early seventies the toilet was a metal dustbin with no drainage demonstrating surface tension that I could only just reach on tiptoe (use your imaginationsad.png ); in the eighties we always seemed to lose there no matter how well we played elsewhere.

But £4.75 a pint tops itshaking fist.png .

Pssh.

When I go to Goodison I always have a pint of Chang before the game but I always make sure that my old man pays for it. That way I can taste top quality beer before watching the Blues and not having to pay the scandelous prices. I can understand that people need to make a return on money but stuff like that takes the piss.

What gets me more is food, the price for a pie is beyond a joke.

chang top quality? you can tell you're a nipper laugh.pngtongue.png

Oi Marco, I'll have you know that I have been 18 for a whole 5 months! shaking fist.png

I like a bottle of Chang from Tescos, but a pre-poured warm pint in a plastic glass is just horrible.

My Dad said that he cant find Chang anywhere, is this where he needs to look? And in the plastic glass its not bad, I'll admit that it's nothing compared to beer in a glass at a pub but its better than the stuff you get in other grounds. I mean, it's got nothing on the DW beer.

ive never hated a player more than phil neville you are the worst player to play for this club this decade just fuck off u hair colouring prick. but its moyes whos playing him ffs u need your head testing mate. didnt you just no he would bring ossie on the wing another appauling decision i cant take this shit anymore. I wouldnt be suprised to see fellaini go becuase who wants to play 2 defensive midfield positions in one game.

Neville just reminds me of the lad who gets picked for the school team cos he is a model pupil, Moyes is the P.E teacher and Neville is the good lad who helps run the cross country team aswell as getting good grades in maths.

Moyes doesn't pay attention to the fact that every lunch time his little pet get's nut megged and generally is widely known as being very average - he chooses to ignore the mega talented but a little bit disobediant kid from the local council estate - he's permantly on detention and the teachers don't like him...

Lol I thought I would pop back in and see if haf and got all his anti Everton whining out of his system yet, apparently not!

I love everton, don't like any elements that don't comply with nil satis nisi optimum. Neville is one...Negative tactics is another and let's just not get into the third eh!

Neville just reminds me of the lad who gets picked for the school team cos he is a model pupil, Moyes is the P.E teacher and Neville is the good lad who helps run the cross country team aswell as getting good grades in maths.

Moyes doesn't pay attention to the fact that every lunch time his little pet get's nut megged and generally is widely known as being very average - he chooses to ignore the mega talented but a little bit disobediant kid from the local council estate - he's permantly on detention and the teachers don't like him...

yer agree with that

drenthe is the disobediant kid who has got ability but for some reason I dont think moyes likes him to much, he's got us 2 points in games we wouldnt have won this year I know it doesnt really mean much but they were games were he singlehandedly changed the game.

by the way if people are thinking why is my signature that arteta song i dont no how to delete it haha

Edited by Blue4Ever

Lol I thought I would pop back in and see if haf and got all his anti Everton whining out of his system yet, apparently not!

you seriously can't be happy with neville in midfield or that performance against qpr? personally i quite like you as a poster and noticed you hadn't been around as much...you vs haf adds some comic relief around here...but if you are happy with that then i question your mental health..really i do