IGNORED

QPR away

Finn balor

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes! - Queens Park Rangers 0 Everton 1 (Drenthe 30')

Drenthe scores for Everton! 30 minutes gone and we are in the lead against Rangers, surely we can build on this and turn up the volume. I get the feeling that this could be a similar affair to the Blackpool cup tie.

Drenthe is sloppy so far I hope he picks his game up

Goal good enough for you mate? wink.png

Edited by Zoo

Un-forgivable that. There was no need for Drenthe to slide in like he did and he has now given a goal away and allowed Queens Park Rangers into it. I must say I'm surprised to see that their chairman is sat on the front row with the fans - that could be a strange one if he decided to do it each weekend.

The game isn't lost and we should still win, I just hope that we do.

Un-forgivable that. There was no need for Drenthe to slide in like he did and he has now given a goal away and allowed Queens Park Rangers into it. I must say I'm surprised to see that their chairman is sat on the front row with the fans - that could be a strange one if he decided to do it each weekend.

The game isn't lost and we should still win, I just hope that we do.

Giving a free kick away isn't exactly the same as giving a goal away though, is it?

Giving a free kick away isn't exactly the same as giving a goal away though, is it?

He did give the goal away though, the player was running into the box but wasn't looking all that threatening, his bad challenge put us under immense pressure and all it needed was a good ball in and one of the Rangers players to get their head to it. It was a shocking tackle and IMO Drenthe is solely responsible for the goal we just conceded.

It's just as well that he scored the first otherwise I'd be really pissed.

He did give the goal away though, the player was running into the box but wasn't looking all that threatening, his bad challenge put us under immense pressure and all it needed was a good ball in and one of the Rangers players to get their head to it. It was a shocking tackle and IMO Drenthe is solely responsible for the goal we just conceded.

It's just as well that he scored the first otherwise I'd be really pissed.

so the defence aren't at fault for bad marking? you can't solely blame a player for a goal when giving the free kick away..yeah partly their fault but solely..that's very harsh