IGNORED

QPR away

Finn balor

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

getting a bit twitchy now... come on fellas

We shoulden't be though its Queens Park fuking Rangers. We should have had this game all sewn up by now and been about 3-0 in the lead but instead we are playing bollocks football and bringing pressure on ourselves. There is still and long, long way to go in the match and we can turn it around and bag ourselves the three points its just that given how we played against Chelsea and Manchester City we should have had our foot in the door after the first 45 minutes.

Come on Everton, please.

we don't deserve fuck all from this...shite again..after some great results..its another wigan...sick and tired of negativity...and neville in midfield...fuck off

Not from the second half, no. Its bollocks we're handing possession over time after time.

We only step it up against the big teams, it's the same old shit, ground hog day!!

we contain big teams and grab the goals...thats what you have to do..this is a team that may go down...as are wigan...and we try the same system...fuck me...neville and fellaini in midfield...we don't need 2 dm's...i wish moyes would get that through his pigheaded fucking brain....i'm so sick of being pissed off all the time against shit teams playin shit football...we should be batterin these...we take off our goalscorer and a dangerous player to put osman on the right of midfield where he is dogshit...and we keep neville in the centre when he couldn't pass his way out of a paper bag with no sides...fucking fuck

shite...shite free kick at the end there too from baines...lucky to get a point..and yet again i point the finger at moyes..fucking pathetic...the sooner neville retires the better cos that is the only way moyes isn't going to pick him..i'm gonna go off for a big long fuckin laugh now cos i can either do that or weep..bye

Taking the positives from today (should it stay the way it is) a point is better than none. I am however really pissed off because we should have wiped the floor with Rangers. We have played them twice now and twice played bollocks football that has lead to us not getting the three points we need, Moyes' tactics were brilliant before the game but his substitutions have been piss poor yet again.

Not a happy bunny, this should have been about 4-0 to us. What hurts more is had we of won we'd be within 3 points of 'pool.

Whole game was utter bollock shit whatever. Graugh, Im pissed. Ofc dont wanna see us losing, but hate to see this kind of shit again after good perfomances.

ps. First impact of Jelly were not what i were thinking of him. Hes so damn slow. Hopefully he can improve a lot.

Havent watched the game today (thankfully by the sounds of it) but judging by the comments & the starting line-up it was standard Everton. Sounds like we played the same as we did against the better teams but didnt show the same bottle and unsurprisingly didnt kick on, especially after going 1-0 up early on.

Still cant believe Neville was in midfield again... We have plenty of better options (Cahill dropped back, Barkley, Pienaar and even Osman for 60mins) but we go for the one option every man and their dog knows is the worst one.

To be fair, QPR did play well and look threatening, and there's no way we could have turned up there and got a result without fighting hard for it.

However, I'm not defending our level of performance out there today, I believe that QPR, along with Wigan the other week, are a team we should be looking at as an automatic 6 points at the start of the season, provided we play to our potential, and its completely unacceptable to come away with just one off them this season.

Fair enough, the result was not bad. But we shouldn't be aiming for not bad. Nil Satis Nisi Optimum, after all! Perhaps the players and manager should take that to heart next time we're failing to beat or even outplay weaker teams.

Edited by adziom

Haven't seen us and don't need to, the sound bites coming from moyes do very little to diffuse my complete and utter dismay as to how he can ever set us up to bully a team.

It's not apathy, had a fair bit to contend with of recent, everton under moyes and kenwright shall remain predictably inconsistent, barring his selection of defensively set teams.

To be fair, QPR did play well and look threatening, and there's no way we could have turned up there and got a result without fighting hard for it.

However, I'm not defending our level of performance out there today, I believe that QPR, along with Wigan the other week, are a team we should be looking at as an automatic 6 points at the start of the season, provided we play to our potential, and its completely unacceptable to come away with just one off them this season.

Fair enough, the result was not bad. But we shouldn't be aiming for not bad. Nil Satis Nisi Optimum, after all! Perhaps the players and manager should take that to heart next time we're failing to beat or even outplay weaker teams.

we play two dm's...we invite pressure...and didn't deal with it well in my opinion...a better team would have twatted us today...we should be makin these teams shit themselves...we should have 1 holding player to break up play and cover either fullback that goes forward...the other midfielders should help out either end...i don't get how playin 2 dm's is beneficial in any way...especially when one couldn't pass the ball into the pacific from a fuckin dinghy

Iv watched rhe 2nd half only and I actually can't name a player that has done well, maybe Heitinga and to a lesser extent Distin & Felli.

Playing Neville in midfield seems to mean we have lumped it forward and whilst Straq is decent in the air, he is better with baLl to feet (as I imagine jelavic also is) and why the fuck Drenthe was replaced by Osman to play on the left (and subsequently move Pienaar right) is beyond me. Then to bring Coleman on for Straq takes the piss. There is no game winning logic for any of these decisions and its clear Moyes was settling for a point.

Tbh I don't know why I care, Moyes clearly cba to put any effort innto his team selection/tactics etc so why should I be bothered to support them? That's a genuine question btw, what decision did Moyes make today that was specific to QPR or relevant to us wanting to win the game? Any idiot could have put that team out today and it showed no thought. We will be same next week and the week after that. Yes I am being a moaning bastard and I may have had a few drinks but hand on heart, I am being completely honest I would be surprised if anyone could say different.

Other than starting the game well and scoring a goal out of absolutely nothing we were poor. Especially in the second half when we were just diabolical. That's all I can be arsed saying about the performance because it was totally forgettable.

Moyes was as much to blame for what happened out there as the players. In cricket they go on about horses for courses, i.e. you pick the players suited for a certain situation. Moyes needs to get this into his thick head at some point. We are never set up any differently no matter who we're playing, but sometimes you need to play a certain player or two to combat a problem the opposition will cause you or to exploit a weakness in the opposition, or because your opposition is shite meaning you don't need to play two defensive midfielders dry.png . There was no fucking need to play Phil Neville, and he did absolutely nothing in the game other than be at fault or their goal which just makes it even worse. He didn't tackle and he couldn't play a good pass if someone made an app for his iPhone and showed him how it's done. With QPR being very mobile down the wings they needed their middle men to sit and protect, so we should have had someone mobile in our central midfield who would give us drive forward. Neither of which is Fellaini or Neville. Barkley could have done it, or we could have had Pienaar in there and played Coleman on the wing, or as a last resort start Osman in the middle. Instead when we had the ball all we could do was pass the ball around infront of them and go nowhere. Moyes is supposed to be known for his meticulous planning before games... fuck me. And that Drenthe substitution made my blood boil. Drenthe frustrates the hell out of me but he was the only one taking us forward so why take him off?! And to bring Osman on and ON THE WING?! What is the thought process behind that? Everyone but Moyes, it seems, knows Osman is poor on the wing but great in the middle. Osman should have been on for the happy clapper Neville. It's as simple as that.

A better side would have walloped us yesterday.

Howard - Was partly to blame for their equaliser but made some crucial saves throughout the game.

The defence - I'm putting them all together because I thought they were all well below par. Hibbert was wandering all over the place and was often inside of Heitinga (don't be rude lads ;))! Heitinga didn't look comfortable against Zamora. Distin's passing was out of the Phil Neville textbook. Baines' deliveries were shit and SWP could have built a new mansion in the space Baines was allowing him.

Drenthe - As frustrating as ever but he scored a quality goal and caused QPR problems the whole time he was on the pitch.

Fellaini - I thought he was well below the levels he's shown in recent weeks. Committed niggly fouls and didn't really look up for it.

Neville - Was the major reason behind their equaliser and did nothing else throughout the game.

Pienaar - Looked leggy after his international game. Probably shouldn't have started.

Cahill - What exactly was his role yesterday? Because he was anywhere but supporting Denis, which left him completely isolated.

Denis - Hardly featured in the game at all and probably could have done more to get involved but, like I said above, he was completely isolated all game.