IGNORED

Tottenham Hotspur (Home)

Zoo

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Really good half, lots of positives:

- Jelavic first goal, more than Saha has scored at Goodison this season.

- Solid at the back

- Bale looks pants, what an over-rated footballer he is

- Osman, Baines, Drenthe and Coleman are combining wonderfully

- Drenthe is yet to make a major mistake and has opted to play the simple pass much more often than usual

Keep it up, I can't think of a more comfortable half this season, but we have to kill it off before Spurs get a sniff

90 per cent of the time for evening kick offs on a saturday they have heavyweights against minnows or lesser opposition I have noticed, been like that for as long as I can remember, i.e. Arsenal vs Swansea or Manchester United vs Wigan or something, it all got so fucking boring eventually, like let's have a more even contest one night for a change if they can manage it. I suppose tonight does represent a change with regards to that, two clubs of similar recognition and stature going against it, but you know what to expect next weekend dry.png

I do hope we can keep this up, getting a win tonight against these would be a significant scalp and would be a great boost for subsequent fixtures

Supposed to be at an 18th birthday party now but can't leave my girlfriends house until I know that Everton have won, we seem to be doing really well in this match and I just hope and pray that we can stick it out for the full 90.

So pleased for Jelly by the way.